Going Nuts is a HTML5 Construct 2 Physics Game made up of 10 levels .
This cute squirrel is starving! Feed him with acorns and nuts, then drop him into the richest basket to make him happy!
AdMob is currently only officially supported with the Intel® XDK
Use the AdmobAds to add your ads’ ID and start monetizing with this game!
You’ll find a step by step handbook about the implementation of AdmobAds here
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile devices. We just can’t ensure full compatibility with the audio on all devices.
The game folder contains the capx file, so you’ll be free to modify the game as you want!
- The game is built using Construct 2. According to Construct 3, all games built with Construct 2 should run properly with the new version. (https://www.construct.net/it/blogs/construct-official-blog-1/saving-loading-projects-in-construct-3-871)
But since we have never tested them, we can’t ensure it 100% especially because we use some external plugins in our games.
We can’t be held responsible if the game doesn’t run properly on Construct 3
- The game folder contains the Capx file that can be modified with any extended version of Construct 2.
- We can’t ensure the full screen resolution on all device.
- The game contains some non-native plugins / behaviors you need to install in Construct2 if you want to modify the game.
Please refer to the documentation for a detailed list of these plugins/behaviors and their link.
- If you are planning to make an app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it.
The ZIP package contains the game at 640×960 resolution that scales to fit current screen device.
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade A Wordpress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
Easy to Install
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: