Universal Banner Manager is a powerful banner manager for your websites. It handles unlimited number of banners, allows to sell banner spots directly to advertisers, supports multiple payment gateways (PayPal, Payza/AlertPay, Skrill/Moneybookers, Authorize.Net, InterKassa, EgoPay, Perfect Money, BitPay and Stripe) and can be easily integrated into any website (no more difficult than insert Facebook Like button, check out steps 5-6 in “Installation” paragraph). With Universal Banner Manager you can easily manage all banners, located on all of your websites, from one place. Universal Banner Manager is the easiest and perfect way handle banners and monetize your website. You don’t have to pay any commission fee to ad networks, because now you can work directly with advertisers.
Version 2.65 Released
1. Added option to set HTML-content as banner placeholder. 2. Switched to mysqli library
- Handle banners on website: use this script to handle banners.
- Sell banner spots: sell banner spots directly to advertisers.
- Multiple payment gateways: PayPal, Payza/AlertPay, Skrill/Moneybookers, Authorize.Net, InterKassa, EgoPay, Perfect Money, BitPay and Stripe.
- Accept cryptocurrency – bitcoin: bitcoin payments are accepted through BitPay.
- Accept major debit/credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express are accepted through Stripe.
- Unlimited banner types: handle (create, edit, delete, block, unblock) unlimited number of banner types.
- Flexible banner sizes: script has 8 preset banner sizes and allows to set custom banner size.
- Cross domain access supported: you can install script on one domain and use it with unlimited number of domains.
- Approval Mechanism: banners go online after admin approval.
- Keep your SEO score: all banners are pulled through AJAX and use redirection.
- Banner preview feature: advertisers can preview their banners on website before publishing.
- Banner statistics: script sends statistics (number of shows, click, CTR ) to advertisers.
- Modern advertiser form: HTML5 + CSS3, AJAX-ed advertiser form.
- Content editor: insert any HTML-content inside of advertiser box.
- Secure Admin Panel: configure script and manage data through nice admin panel.
- Easy to integrate: insert only 3 lines of code into webpage (check out “Installation” paragraph).
- and more, and more, and more…
DemoClick “Live Preview” or visit demo website to see how Universal Banner Manager works. All banners on this website are handled by Universal Banner Manager. Demo page also contains advertiser form, so you can publish your own banner there.
Admin Panel DemoYou can try admin panel:
InstallationLet’s imagine that you have website
http://www.website.com/and you want to install script there.
- Create folder
banner-manager(use any other name) in root of your domain. Once created it can be reached by URL:
inc/config.phpand set MySQL database parameters.
- Go to admin panel
http://www.website.com/banner-manager/using default login/password (login:
admin), configure script on
Settingspage and create at least one banner type on
- Make sure that your website loads jQuery. If it doesn’t, just add this line into
- If you plan to use Stripe, add this line into
- Add these lines into
<link href="//www.website.com/banner-manager/css/ubm.css" rel="stylesheet">
- Add banner shortcode (from
Banner Typespage) in the place where you want to see appropriate banner. Example:
<a class="ubm-banner" data-id="X"></a>
- Add advertiser form shortcode
<div class="ubm-box"></div>in the place where you want to see advertiser form. Ignore this step if you don’t plan to sell banner spots.
- PHP version 5.2 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- jQuery version 1.7 or greater