PayPal Green Downloads is a powerful widget that allows to sell files and accept PayPal payments. Workflow is handled by smart CSS3 button: customer click the button, complete the payment through PayPal and download the file instantly. Pretty simple workflow.
Each payment button can be easily embedded into any 3rd party web page – all you need is just copy-paste couple JS/HTML-snippets. Moreover, you can add functionality of the plugin to any existing link, button, menu item (any <a>-element).
- PayPal integration. Easily configure the plugin to accept payments through PayPal.
- Native button or any link. Use native button or attach functionality to your own link, button and menu-item (any <a>-element) using “href” attribute.
- Button styling. Easily style payment button with overall styling settings. Tons of options for any needs.
- Encrypted download link. Plugin generates encrypted download link that is valid for limited time. It’s up to you how long the link is valid.
- Various file sources. Host files in secured folder or anywhere on your server.
- Amazon S3 supported. If necessary, host files in Amazon S3 bucket and generate temporary link to access them.
- X-Sendfile supported. Download huge files through X-Sendfile mode if mod_xsendfile module installed on your server.
- Free downloads. Let your visitors to download some files without payments.
- Email notifications. Send custom email notifications to buyer and administrator after successful payments.
- Button/file statistics. Collect statistics of button impressions, payments and downloads for any file for any period.
- Remote use. Easily embed any payment (download) button into 3rd party sites (just copy-paste couple JS/HTML-snippets).
- CSV export. Export all download links, payment transactions and details into CSV-file for further processing.
- Performance optimized. Plugin is well optimized for better performance. It doesn’t affect the Google PageSpeed Insights score.
Visit demo page and try the power and simplicity of the plugin.
Try the power of admin panel by yourself.
Admin panel: https://halfdata.com/green-downloads/...
How to install this package?We created Wizard which helps to install script properly.
- Unpack downloaded archive and upload files to your server.
- Open it in your browser – Wizard will be launched automatically.
- Wizard ask for couple questions. Nothing special – MySQL parameters and admin credentials to access Admin Panel.
- Once finished, go to Dashboard and click “PayPal Green Downloads” box under “Installed Plugins” section. It activates the plugin.
- Once activated, plugin adds relevant item to Left Side Menu.
- Find “How To Use” sub menu. It explains how to embed plugin into your website – nothing difficult, just paste couple JS/HTML-snippets.
Updating the script is a manual procedure. It’s pretty simple. Don’t worry.
- Download latest version of the script from CodeCanyon.
- Overwrite existing files on your server, except file
You won’t lose files and settings. They are stored in MySQL database.
What are server requirements?Your server must match the following requirements. All modern servers already do it.
- PHP version 5.5 or higher.
- MySQL version 5.0 or higher.
If you have problems regarding using the plugin, please contact us and we’ll help you ASAP.
Please visit Changelog and check out what we added/fixed in latest version of PayPal Green Downloads.