Tonality is a sound-based memory game. The game works like classic memory puzzles except you are searching for pairs of tones instead of pictures. But watch out, the tones need to be exact, and there are many subtle differences between them!
The game has 3 modes:
- Practice mode
- Timed mode – player gets a certain amount of seconds to begin with and +10 seconds every time a pair is found
- Active mode – when a pair is found, two pieces may randomly switch, indicated by blinking
Players can choose between 4 boards – 3×3, 4×4, 5×5 and 6×6.
- Resolution: 320×480 (scaling)
- Mobile first design
- Supports both touch and click controls
- Comes with 7 skins
Assets used in the creation of this game:
- moonhouse font by NimaVisual ( http://www.fontspace.com/nimavisual/moonhouse )
- Titillium Web font by Accademia di Belle Arti di Urbino ( http://www.fontspace.com/accademia-di-belle-arti-di-urbino/titillium-web )