Powerblocks is a puzzle game where the goal of the game is to fit differently shaped pieces into a grid, forming a complete square with no holes left behind.
- 400×700 resolution (scaling)
- mobile first design
- supports all modern browsers
- unlock system
- state saving
- fully customizable
- comes with an easy to use level editor
- 60 levels included
You can test the level editor here: http://pulzed.com/demo/powerblocks/editor/
To unlock all levels in-game, open the JS console (in Chrome: F12, select the Console tab), then type in Powerblocks.unlockAll() and hit Enter.
To clear all game progress, type into console: localStorage.removeItem(‘powerblocks’) and hit Enter.
The following assets were used in the creation of this game:
- Raleway ( https://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Raleway )
- Intro ( http://audiojungle.net/item/enigmatic-game-question/12831228 )
- Victory ( http://audiojungle.net/item/epic-win/14907515 )
- Piece sound effect created with the BFXR utility ( http://www.bfxr.net )
- howler.js ( https://github.com/goldfire/howler.js )
- lz-string ( https://github.com/pieroxy/lz-string )
- screenfull.js ( https://github.com/sindresorhus/screenfull.js/ )