WordPress ZoomTabs Intro – top
Want an awesome layout for your posts, or your portfolio items or your vacation pictures ? This is the plugin for you. Insert images like you do in the native Add Media WordPress form, but with more options and layouts!
WordPress Layouter Features
- HTML5 technology - layouter uses the latest css3 and html5 techniques to deliver a never seen before experience to your clients
- fully responsive – looks great from mobile to HD
- 17 included sample layouts – full layouts for every number of items and more..
- included builder - if that is not enough, a builder is included to create more layouts
- shortcode generator - do not remember any shortcodes, the plugin writes the code for you!
- Retina-ready - graphics have double resolution for smooth retina viewing
- easy install – purchase, download the zip, read the docs
- iPhone / iPad optimized – this gallery has been optimized for Apple touch devices
- Android optimized – this component has been tested on Android 4.0 and works awesome
- developer / SASS powered – this component’s CSS has been built on top of SASS which means SASS users will have an easy time modifying the skins. For non-SASS users it’s no problem either because CSS files ( generated by SASS ) are provided
- 100% css skinnable – want to make slight modifications to the skins ? The skins are 100% built from the css and it is very easy to edit with css knowledge
- SEO friendly – built with search engine optimization on mind from the ground up, the Testimonial Rotator uses non hidden valid html markup to build the widget
- compatible with all major browsers, including IE – compatible from IE9 to IE11, Chrome, Safari and Firefox
Does this work with posts as well, or just images? I want to be able to select a category and display those posts in a dynamic non-static way (new posts automatically are added when published). Is this possible?It works with posts as well ( the featured image of posts ) Yes, you can select category and new posts are added automatically
Will this work on any page?
Yes. It’s based on shortcode so it will work in any page and even in theme pages.
Can you choose different background for each section?
Yes, going to the WP Text Editor inputing something like
<div style="position:relative;"> <div style="position:absolute; left:0;top:0;width:100%;height:100%; background-image: url(http://pathtobg.jpg); "> [dzs_layouter] ... </div> </div>
will give a each layouter section with a different background