Testimonials Showcase is a plugin to display testimonials, reviews or quotes in multiple ways!
Fully compatible with the brand new WordPress v4.6 and Visual Composer!
It’s Perfect to:
- Display Testimonials from your clients or supporters;
- Display reviews of your product or service;
- Display a list of quotes;
- Link Case Studies.
- Grid or Slider Layouts
- More than 15 layout customisation options
- Star Rating System
- Rich Snippets compatible
- Front-End submission form available
- Translation Ready
You can display the entries in 2 different ways
The entries will display in a grid with a specified number of columns and with the elements aligned depending on your settings. Other options include image shape and effects and different themes.
The entries will display in a slider, with the settings you defined. You’ll be able to control the transition effect, number of entries to display in each slide, and what type of controls. This is a very simple WordPress solution to display testimonials in a slider.
There are 5 built-in theme options
- Rounded Speech Bubbles
- Flat Speech Bubbles
- Flat Card Box
- Quote Marks
- Simple Separator
Some Examples of Layout Combinations
Advanced Link OptionsThe plugin has several options for your links. You can include a link in the subtitle of the entry, in the image and also a ?read more? link, that will lead to a single page entry for that particular testimonial, perfect for case studies! In addition you can also use lightbox links in the featured image!
Front End Submission FormWhat if you want your clients to submit testimonials directly from a page on your website? Easy! Just create a shortcode to display a frontend submission form! This way your clients will be able to submit testimonials easily and once you approve them they will display where you want them to! You can choose which fields to display and the messages to display!
Rich Snippets CompatibleThe plugin includes a set of options that enable you to include meta information for search engines. When used properly this information might display in the search engine result pages!
Shortcode Generator With 10+ Visual Customisation OptionsIt couldn?t be more easy to generate the necessary code to display the entries. Just go to the Shortcode generator, choose the settings you want and the shortcode and the php function that you can use will be generated and ready to copy and paste where you want! Shortcodes are to be used in posts, pages and widgets, while the php function will be necessary if you want to hard code the team showcase layout in your theme files.
The generator will make a preview of how the layout looks with the selected settings.
Widget ReadyThe plugin includes a Widget that can be used to display the layouts. Simply create a layout in the shortcode generator page, save it and you can use it in the widget! This will also work in the Layers WP framework. If you’re using Visual Composer, you’ll also have a Testimonials module available to add to your page via the Visual Composer interface.
Retina ReadyThe plugin only makes use of CSS and font-icons to build the layouts so it will be retina ready. The user can install the free WP Retina 2x Plugin to make sure also the uploaded images used will also be retina ready!
Translation ReadyThe plugin is localisation ready, supporting .po and .mo language files! If you want the administration of the plugin in another language, you just need to create your own language files.
- Possibility to change the plugin name in the settings
- Advanced Shortcode Generator, with advanced query options
- Display random entries with a shortcode
- Control the image sizes ? 2 custom plugin specific sizes
- Gravatar compatible, if no featured image is set
- Different control styles for the slider layout
- Custom Lighbox class and rel attribute possibility
- Documentation included ? extensive online examples
Update Log02.10.2016 – 1.4.8
- Layers integration class updated - Fixed closing div on average rating shortcode - improved rich snippets code - Added testimonials custom counter shortcode - Form rating title and rating breakdown translation fix - mandatory fields bug fix01.08.2016 – 1.4.6
- Added database ID column in administration - Ajax form submission option - Fixed bug with the 'use categories as products' option - Removed custom functions that could cause issues (ttshowcase_manipulate_title)06.06.2016 – 1.4.3
- Fixed bug on shortcode generator affecting slider preview - New pagination code24.05.2016 – 1.4
- Live filter option for grid layout (beta) - fixed bug on shortcode generator - display cut content inline - added 'long testimonial' field to form options - fixed bug from custom js field30.04.2016 – 1.3.7
- Added other fields to email notification message: email and taxonomies (groups) - Added new option for the read more option in shortcode generator: display cut content inline - Layers Widget Integration - Added imagesLoaded script for masonry support - Order form fields in settings - Select mandatory fields in settings - Improved code to accept more taxonomies07.02.2016 – 1.3.3
- Added widget to display saved shortcodes - Added custom js field in the settings - Honeypot spam prevention technique implemented - Akismet filter integration - Ratings breakdown for average info shortcode - Fixed bug when displaying half stars and empty stars - Added advanced rich snippets options in shortcode generator14.12.2015 – V.1.2.9
- Reviewed half-star rating display - Previous/Next page labels translation bug fixed - rich snippets code bug fix11.09.2015 – V.1.2.6
- added order by rating - default rating for frontend form option / count empty for average layout or not - expand content 'read more' option for grid layout - visual composer update - fontawesome version update - Updated Rich Snippets code - Improved CSS handling23.07.2015 – V.1.2.3
- Custom email message - Adaptive Height Slider - New shortcode option to choose which content to display - New option in advanced settings to render layout on single page - New Schema.org fields01.04.2015 – V.1.2
- height output option for images - mandatory form fields in php array - new 'force refresh' for form submission - updated bxslider version29.01.2015 – V.1.1.8
- Fixed get_the_date() for rich snippets - Fontawesome version update - Improved image handling (now works with get_avatar()) - Other small improvements26.09.2014 – V.1.1.7
- Drag&Drop code updated - Small improvements in administration panel06.09.2014 – V.1.1.6
- Fixed small shortcode bug (custom read more url) - Added Save shortcode options - Visual Composer Integration - Added confirmation page URL option for form - Added option to display empty text entries or not - Some users reported some incompatibility problems with this version, so the version available for download is still 1.1.5, but in case you want to try this version, write me a message via the contact form on my profile15.07.2014 – V.1.1.5
- New option in settings to choose single page template01.06.2014 – V.1.1.4
- Added extra 'read more' options to grid layout - Added Character limit option to grid layout - New Average Rating Shortcode options: Empty ratings text & Singular/Plural text - Form: css class added to submit button - Small fix to wp_editor for WP 3.9 - New captcha option - letter deciphering05.05.2014 – V.1.1.3
- Fixed bug with slider controls when multiple slider where in same page - Added Captcha Verification to form - bxslider script updated - Removed WP version from enqueued scripts - Added new 'Default URL (only cutout text)' for read more options on slider - CSS fix in Admin (star rating class) for new WP version - Changed form file to better support translations - Added translation function to 'continue reading' default string - Fixed quotes in testimonial title issue - Load Shortcode option implemented - Added #ttshowcase anchor to pagination links - Shortcode Read More link options - Pre-implementation half stars in single testimonials - Display empty stars option - Current ID Page filter for categories (useful for product/page reviews linked with pages)18.02.2014 – v.1.0.4
- Frontend submission form improvements: Hover Star Rating option, display categories option, simple form styles options, default publish status option; - Administration improvements: category filter in administration panel; - New options: Display empty stars option - New Shortcode options: Current ID Page filter for categories (useful for product/page reviews linked with pages) Custom Read More link - Better Image handling, if no default image exists04.02.2014 – V.1.0.3
- Small Frontend submission form improvements (email validation & page position after submission); - Option to display date via shortcode on layouts and date format option in settings - Block contents - choose which elements to display in different blocks (information block and quote block) - Better markup output - Character Limit option for slider26.01.2014 – V.1.0.2
- Aggregate review rating shortcode implemented - Added 'Human Verification' option for frontend form - Added possibility to render shortcodes inside testimonial content - Pagination option included - Added option to allow only registered users to submit entries - Other small improvement and bug fixes21.01.2014 – V.1.0.1
- Added Frontend Image Upload Feature - Added parameters in taxonomy shortcode field to display empty categories - Small Bugs fixed18.01.2014 – V.1