Guess Who? is a HTML5 puzzle game. The goal of the game is to be the first to guess which character one’s opponent has selected.
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – http://createjs.com/ (not Construct2 or other framework).
The ZIP package contains the game with 1700×768 resolution that scales to fit current screen device.
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile devices.
- Sounds are enabled for mobile but we can’t grant full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some well-know issue between some mobile-browser and HTML5.
So if you want to avoid sound loading, please read the documentation
- Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with <audio> and <video> tag.
- If you want to make an app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it
- We can’t be held responsible and offer support for eventual issues met during the use of the game in third party software (i.e. PhoneGap, Cordova, Iudei).
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade
A WordPress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
=== Even if we do our best to minimise any inconvenience, we can’t ensure the full compatibility of all our games on every device and every operating system update.
Thank you for the understanding. ===
16/05/2016: - Added Event handler for WordPress plugin CTL Arcade: http://codecanyon.net/item/ctl-arcade-wordpress-plugin/13856421 - FULL SCREEN feature added - Credits Panel added 13/11/2018: -Howler library implemented -Create js updated -Full screen feature implemented in iOS and Android -Orientation alert implemented -Preloader implemented -Minor bugs fixed 13/07/2019: -New GUI Style -Game Title + Favicon -Canvas centered vertically -Bug Fullscreen fix -Loading recovery for slow connection / -Sound Loading recovery for slow connection -Howler updated -Start button removed -Game starts mute -Minor bugs fixed
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: