Flappy Purupuru is a HTML5 action game.
The game is freely inspired to the popular game “Flappy Bird”.
The goal of the player is to tap the screen to let Purupuru survive as long as possible avoiding the obstacles.
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – http://createjs.com/ (not Construct2 or other framework).
The ZIP package contains the game with 768×1024 resolution that scales to fit current screen device.
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile devices.
- Sounds are enabled for mobile but we can’t grant full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some well-know issue between some mobile-browser and HTML5.
So if you want to avoid sound loading, please read the documentation
- Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with <audio> and <video> tag.
- If you want to make an app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it
- We can’t be held responsible and offer support for eventual issues met during the use of the game in third party software (i.e. PhoneGap, Cordova, Iudei).
=== Even if we do our best to minimise any inconvenience, we can’t ensure the full compatibility of all our games on every device and every operating system update.
Thank you for the understanding. ===
- Minor bug fixed: Now game works properly also if launched locally
- Sounds disabled on Windows Phone - Added “Enable Sounds” feature with the variable DISABLE_SOUND_MOBILE in settings.js
-Added Preloader image
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: