Snake is a HTML5 Arcade Game. Play this coloured version of the classic game Snake!.
The game containes two different game mode:
- Survival Mode: try to survive as long as possible!
- Adventure Mode: challenge 20 levels of increasing difficulty!
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – http://createjs.com/ (not Construct2 or other framework).
The ZIP package contains the game with 1920×1080 resolution that scales to fit the whole screen device
Just warning that for very wide screens, the game may not be perfectly full screen.
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile device browsers.
- Sounds are enabled for mobile but we can’t grant full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some well-know issue between some mobile-browser and HTML5.
So if you want to avoid sound loading, please read the documentation
- Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with <audio> and <video> tag.
- If you want to make an app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it
- We can’t be held responsible and offer support for eventual issues met during the use of the game in third party software (i.e. PhoneGap, Cordova, Iudei).
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade
A WordPress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
=== Even if we do our best to minimise any inconvenience, we can’t ensure the full compatibility of all our games on every device and every operating system update.
Thank you for the understanding. ===
25/11/2015: -Minor Bug Fixed 05/01/2016: -Added Event handler for wordpress plugin: http://codecanyon.net/item/ctl-arcade-wordpress-plugin/13856421 08/01/2016: - Fixed readme file - Fixed small bug with Ctl Arcade plugin: http://codecanyon.net/item/ctl-arcade-wordpress-plugin/13856421 02/02/2016: - Bug fixed for mobile 19/07/2016: - Panel Credits added - Lang file fixed 16/03/2018: - Button fullscreen added - Sound library updated - Orientation panel added for mobile devices - Bug fixed on Soundtrack for IOS devices - Bug fixed on retina devices
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: