Brickout is a HTML5 Arcade Game. The aim of the game is to destroy all the bricks and collect any falling power-ups to move to the next level.
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – http://createjs.com/ (not Construct2 or other framework).
The ZIP package contains the game with 840×1024 resolution that scales proportionally to fit current screen device.
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile device browsers.
- Sounds are enabled for mobile but we can’t grant full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some well-know issue between some mobile-browser and HTML5.
So if you want to avoid sound loading, please read the documentation
- Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with <audio> and <video> tag.
- If you want to make an app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it
- We can’t be held responsible and offer support for eventual issues met during the use of the game in third party software (i.e. PhoneGap, Cordova, Iudei)
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade
A WordPress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
=== Even if we do our best to minimize any inconvenience, we can’t ensure the full compatibility of all our games on every device and every operating system update.
Thank you for the understanding. ===
05/12/2016: - Credits Panel added - Orientation alert added - Button fullscreen added - Bug fixed with soundtrack on IOS devices 18/09/2017: -Sound library updated -Bug fixed on full-screen feature 21/02/2019: -Bug fixed with scoring system -bug fixed with score in CTL Arcade - Bug fixed with sounds - Bug fixed on fullscreen in iframe - Bug fixed on font loading - Preloader updated
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: