Turn your mobile phone into the SMS Gateway for your applications.
- Send SMS from your applications developed using any programming language.
- Use CSV or Excel file containing numbers and messages in first two columns to send bulk messages.
- Shows status of messages sent using SMS Gateway in Admin Panel.
- Ability to create other users to let them use SMS Gateway from their mobile phones.
If you want a demo then register at https://smsgateway.rbsoft.org/register.php
- Fixed an issue where certain CSV files are not readable by excel uploader.
- Fixed a critical issue preventing some of the messages from being sent when the user tries to send too many messages at once.
- Fixed an issue preventing users from uploading multiple excel files.
- Fixed an issue where application can’t send messages in bulk if the total data size of bulk messages exceeds 4096 bytes.
- Fixed an issue where application opens too many MySQL connections resulting in a crash.
- Fixed an issue where installation script doesn’t work if installed MySQL version is below 5.6.
- Fixed installation script to prevent it from saving changes to the database until every query executes successfully.
- Added progress bar for ajax requests.
- Added .htaccess file to prevent directory listing.
- Now page won’t be reloaded after removing users instead only users table will be refreshed.
- Fixed DateTime input field line height issue in mobile application.
- Added ability to remove users.
- Moved Add New User form to Manage Users page.
- Now if any message from multipart message fails then it will be considered as the failed message.
- Now messages will be grouped according to users for Admin.
- Now when a new user will be added it will use the date from defined timezone rather than server timezone.
- Fixed an issue where PHP Mailer class was declared twice using require statement in reset-password.php causing a fatal error.
- Fixed an error in API example in documentation causing it to not report error response correctly.
- Fixed scrollbar in installation and login page.
- Added jQuery Validation Plugin for better form validation.
- Added server URL and android application URL in create user email.
- Removed ’$’ from allowed characters in random password generator to avoid problems.