Turn your mobile phone into the SMS Gateway for your applications.
- Send SMS from your application developed using any programming language.
- Use CSV or Excel file containing numbers and messages in first two columns to send bulk messages.
- Shows status of messages sent using SMS Gateway in Admin Panel.
- Ability to receive messages in Admin Panel and respond to it using a WebHook.
- Ability to sign in using multiple Android devices to split messages between them when sending bulk messages.
- Ability to create other users to let them use SMS Gateway from their mobile phones.
If you want to try it out then register here. Follow the instruction you’ll receive in the email to get started.
To integrate into your application follow the guides on API page after logging in to the Admin Panel.
How it works!
1.) INSTALL ADMIN PANEL
You will receive Admin panel when you purchase SMS Gateway. Install it on your web hosting. It comes with installation script so it should be easy.
2.) INSTALL ANDROID APP
You need to download Android App from Play Store. After installing it you can log in to it using your Admin panel URL and it’s credentials.
3.) READY TO SEND
Now when you send messages using API or excel file it will be first stored on your server with the ‘Pending’ status.
4.) READY TO PROCESS
After your server gets the messages it sends the notification to SMS Gateway app on your mobile. When the app gets the notification it downloads the messages for processing and set their status as ‘Queued’.
5.) SENT AND DONE
After each message is sent they get the status ‘Sent’ if it was sent successfully otherwise it will get ‘Failed’ status. SMS Gateway also checks for delivery of messages. If your mobile network is unable to deliver the message it will be marked as ‘Failed’ otherwise it will stay in ‘Sent’ status.
This version is incompatible with v1.x.x. You need to do a fresh install if you are using v1.x.x.
- Now the API call will return date and time in ISO 8601 format.
- Fixed an issue where select all checkbox was still checked even after a successful operation.
- Fixed an issue where The Unknown device wasn’t visible for non-admin users on messages page.
- Fixed an issue where search didn’t work on messages page for non-admin users if there are no devices registered.
- Now API will return details of all the messages after sending them.
- Now API supports GET requests.
- Now messages page will show the total messages count for the search results.
- Code and Performance Optimization.
- Added ability to receive messages in Admin Panel and respond to it using a WebHook.
- Added ability to change results per page in messages page.
- Added new API page.
- Added functionality to get messages using API.
- Now newline character in a message will be converted to br tag in messages page to show it properly.
- Now users can resend messages with ‘Queued’ status. It is only recommended to do so if your message status stays in ‘Queued’ status for more than 24 hours even if message sending was finished on Android device.
- Added ability to remove messages.
- Fixed an issue causing single message form in Sender to show device doesn’t exist error even if it exists in the database. This only happened if your device ID is greater than or equal to 10.
- Now users list in Manage Users page will show the infinite symbol in Max Devices when Maximum Devices allowed for the user is unlimited.
- Now the application won’t rely on mbstring extension to send messages. Only Excel export and import requires mbstring extension enabled.
- Added favicon.
- Fixed an issue causing a fatal error in profile page when entering the wrong current password.
- Fixed an issue that can prevent too many bulk messages from being sent.
- Fixed an issue causing Failed messages to be marked as Pending.
- Added support for multiple devices per user. The user can sign in to multiple devices and split messages between them.
- Added support for paging to improve the performance of messages page.
- Now user can change their name from profile settings.
- Moved all the strings used in admin panel to a centralized location for easier localization.
- Added new status named “Queued” and removed “Delivered” status to avoid confusion.
- Now seconds data will be shown for sent time and delivered time on messages page.
- Now delivery time will be reported from android app.
- Added missing phpdoc comments to make IDEs happy.
- Added icon representing Delay field in the profile page.
- Changed Firebase Cloud Message priority to high.
- Now included php files will prevent access when opened directly.
- Now Reset Password page will use the password reset link to reset the password.
- Fixed wrong use of constant in Manage Users page.
- Fixed an issue in Manage users page causing 500 error for few users.
- Fixed an issue causing a message to show outside browser window if a message is too big.
- Added ability to set the delay between messages.
- Now messages will show delivery time near the status label.
- Changed input field type to text in sender.php to allow + in the input.
- Fixed an issue causing wrong value to be saved in the database if there is $ in value.
- Fixed an issue with search form layout in messages.php on lower resolution displays.
- Fixed install script to use single quote in the config file to prevent issue when there is $ sign in database password.
- Fixed an issue preventing checkbox from changing state when clicking select all if the user has interacted with a checkbox before.
- Fixed an issue where certain CSV files are not readable by excel uploader.
- Fixed a critical issue preventing some of the messages from being sent when the user tries to send too many messages at once.
- Fixed an issue preventing users from uploading multiple excel files.
- Fixed an issue where application can’t send messages in bulk if the total data size of bulk messages exceeds 4096 bytes.
- Fixed an issue where application opens too many MySQL connections resulting in a crash.
- Fixed an issue where installation script doesn’t work if installed MySQL version is below 5.6.
- Fixed installation script to prevent it from saving changes to the database until every query executes successfully.
- Added progress bar for ajax requests.
- Added .htaccess file to prevent directory listing.
- Now page won’t be reloaded after removing users instead only users table will be refreshed.
- Fixed DateTime input field line height issue in mobile application.
- Added ability to remove users.
- Moved Add New User form to Manage Users page.
- Now if any message from multipart message fails then it will be considered as the failed message.
- Now messages will be grouped according to users for Admin.
- Now when a new user will be added it will use the date from defined timezone rather than server timezone.
- Fixed an issue where PHP Mailer class was declared twice using require a statement in reset-password.php causing a fatal error.
- Fixed an error in API example in documentation causing it to not report error response correctly.
- Fixed scrollbar in installation and login page.
- Added jQuery Validation Plugin for better form validation.
- Added server URL and android application URL to create user email.
- Removed ’$’ from allowed characters in a random password generator to avoid problems.