jQuery Audio Player is a minimized web plugin based on HTML5. It supports different forms of audio streaming, such as audio mp3, ogg, radio live streaming and SoundCloud playback.
It is extremely lightweight and easy to use. It only requires one line of code to embed in the web page.
<div class="DSPlayer" id="radio" />
This plugin also comes in different sizes and its transparent design match it with any design and web template. It contains a powerful API that makes it easy to customize each player.
- MP3, OGG, Wav Support
- Shoutcast and Icecast
- Clean Interface
- Easy to Use
- HTML5 Audio
- AAC / AAC Plus Support
- Radio / Live Streaming
- SoundCloud Playback
- Powerful API
- Multiple Sizes
- Detailed Documentation
- Multiple Instances in the Same Page
- Cross Browser
- Fully Responsive
- Social Networks Integrated
- Keyboard Play/Pause Control
- Automatically pauses/stops playback when a new sound is started
- SoundCloud: Automatic fetch title, Artists’ Names and Artwork
- Circular Progress Bar
- Modern, Touch-Friendly
- No Coding Skills Required
- Easy to get started, Deploy in Minutes
Options: Each player can be customised separately through the plugin API.
- Autoplay Option
- Direct Music Download Option
- Apple and Amazon Music
- Artwork Blurriness Control
- Editable Title, Artist’s Name, Artwork Image
It can be implemented in in any type websites, from plain HTML to dynamic CMS sites such WordPress and Joomla.