Simple String is a powerful ad string manager for your websites. It handles unlimited number of ad strings, allows to sell them directly to advertisers, supports multiple payment gateways (PayPal, Payza/AlertPay, Skrill/Moneybookers, Authorize.Net, InterKassa) and can be easily integrated into any website (no more difficult than insert Facebook Like button, check out steps 5-7 in “Installation” paragraph). With Simple String you can easily manage all strings, located on all of your websites, from one place. Simple String is the easiest and perfect way handle strings and monitize your website. You don’t have to pay any commission fee to ad networks, because now you can work directly with advertisers.
- Handle ad strings on website: use this script to handle ad strings.
- Sell ad strings: sell string spots directly to advertisers.
- Multiple payment gateways: PayPal, Payza/AlertPay, Skrill/Moneybookers, Authorize.Net, InterKassa, EgoPay.
- Unlimited string campaigns: handle (create, edit, delete, block, unblock) unlimited number of string campigns.
- Cross domain access supported: you can install script on one domain and use it with unlimited number of domains.
- Approval Mechanism: strings go online after admin approval.
- Keep your SEO score: all strings are pulled through AJAX and use redirection.
- String statistics: script sends statistics (number of shows, click, CTR) to advertisers.
- Modern advertiser form: HTML5 + CSS3, AJAX-ed advertiser form.
- Content editor: insert any HTML-content inside of advertiser box.
- Secure Admin Panel: configure script and manage data through nice admin panel.
- Easy to integrate: insert only 3 lines of code into webpage (check out “Installation” paragraph).
- and more, and more, and more…
DemoClick “Live Preview” or visit demo website to see how Simple String works. All ad strings on this website are handled by Simple String. Demo page also contains advertiser form, so you can publish your own ad string there.
Admin Panel DemoYou can try admin panel:
InstallationLet’s imagine that you have website
http://www.website.com/and you want to install script there.
- Create folder
simple-string(use any other name) in root of your domain. Once created it can be reached by URL:
inc/config.phpand set MySQL database parameters.
- Go to admin panel
http://www.website.com/simple-string/using default login/password (login:
admin), configure script on
Settingspage and create at least one campaign on
- Make sure that your website loads jQuery. If it doesn’t, just add this line into
- Add these lines into
<link href="//www.website.com/simple-string/css/uss.css" rel="stylesheet">
- Add campaign shortcode (from
Campaignspage) in the place where you want to see appropriate Simple String Box. Example:
<div class="uss-string" data-id="X"></div>
- Add advertiser form shortcode
<div class="uss-form"></div>in the place where you want to see advertiser form. Ignore this step if you don’t plan to sell strings.
- PHP version 5.2 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- jQuery version 1.7 or greater