Side Tabs is an add-on for Layered Popups for WordPress plugin that allows you to create small tabs (associated with popups) and stick them to any window edge. Clicking the tab opens associated layered popup. Side Tabs is a perfect way to extend functionality of your website.
This add-on requires Layered Popups for WordPress version 4.25 or higher to be installed.
DemoPlease visit this page and check out demo. Do you want more demos? Here hey are:
- Demo #1 (right-middle and left-middle)
- Demo #2 (bottom-left)
- Demo #3 (bottom-center)
- Demo #4 (bottom-right)
- Demo #5 (left-bottom)
- Demo #6 (top-right)
- Make sure that you purchased and installed Layered Popups for WordPress version 4.25 or higher.
- Create desired popup or use any of existing demo popups (the answers for common questions are in FAQ section).
- Create as many tabs as you need and associate them with desired popups.
- Go to Settings page to select the tab to be displayed sitewide, or to post/page editor and select the tab for that page.
[2016-09-23 - version 1.43 released<] - Fixed minor bug. [2016-09-16 - version 1.42 released<] - Added option to add multiple tabs through admin panel. - Fixed minor bugs. [2016-07-20 - version 1.40 released<] - Added option to skip tab label (icon only). - Improved multiple tabs handling. [2015-04-14 - version 1.29 released<] - Added option to disable tabs for certain user roles. [2015-02-04 - version 1.28 released<] - Initial release.