my Purchase code does not work
Please follow the reply to the support ticket.
I have replied the opened ticket the same day
Great plugin! It makes keyword monitoring affordable for many websites. I use it to monitor about 280 keywords. You can make it even better with these suggestions:
1) Option to view all keywords that went up or down on search engines. (Now you have to click on every keyword to see that).
2) Additionally to previous suggestion on every keyword you could have a simple arrow to show the last position change (green arrow up, red arrow down, like the statistics on market shares).
3) When you monitor a lot of keywords after a while you have to split a category to be more specific and renaming a category becomes very usual.
4) You could also give statistics about a keyword category. (that would be very helpful).
5) Multilingual websites would need to check google for not only one country but many. (That would increase requests to google but you can add a setting for less requests, for example check google.de the first week the next week google.fr and so on)
6) Last but not least. Ability to check a list of competitors positions for the same keywords.
7) Also it would help to have different color for keywords that appear in first page!
Thanks for the valuable suggestions. I have noted them for consideration in future versions of the plugin. below are some points that already exists.
- At the reports section, it is possible to see keywords that went up and that went down as well
- Categories at the plugin are named groups where the user can group some keywords or move keywords to a specific group
- At reports section, reports can be returned for a specific group
Does this plugin support Arabic language keyword trakcing
Yes the plugin supports all languages including Arabic.
Not displaying all keywords – Hi I have added 10 keywords which is confirmed on the screen as all(10) Manual(10) – the screen also says showing 10 of 10. However, only 5 are being displayed – if I use the search box the others are there but only 5 are shown. Can you help please? Regards
May be there is a filtering option enabled like a specific group or a specific domain
If you think there is an issue with the plugin itself please open a support ticket here so we can check it at your side
Hi – I am using the ‘All in One SEO’ plugin and have identified all my keywords by page. Is there a way for your plugin to automatically add those keywords to my Rankin dashboard so I don’t have to add them all manually? I have several hundred identified and it will be time consuming to add them all. Thanks!
Sadly there is no way to do so right now.
Love your plugin, but how about Bing and Yahoo?
Thanks, currently it only works on Google. Bing and Yahoo may be integrated with future releases but there is no guarantee or ETA.
Before buying your plugin i have a question: is google.al (country albania) included in your search?
It was not included and I have just added it
If you will purchase the plugin, please send me a PM here for the updated file https://codecanyon.net/user/ValvePress
Hello, unfortunately I’m very disappointed, the ranking of this program shows the wrong results for 4 weeks, compares it with another ranking page, the results are different 400%, please tell me what the problem is
We have a help desk setup for support, please open a support ticket here and provide a case to test including
- Domain name
- Ranking method set at the settings page
- Google site set at the settings page
- Expected rank
- The wrong rank returned
I will then test it at my side and verify if there is an issue
I have a strange issue. The ranks are not fetched automatically. I need to keep the dashboard page automatically so it’s updated every 6 minutes. Even if the cron started while ago…
So did you setup a cron job?
You will need to set up an external cron job if you still not. Check this for more http://valvepress.com/wordpress-internal-cron-job-work-may-need-setup-external-cron/
If you already setup a cron job and still have any issue getting the ranks updated, please open a support ticket here and provide the site URL to check
Yes I did but should I exectue the job every minute?
It depends on how many keywords are in the dashboard. you can increase the interval if the daily total number of calls = the number of added keys
setting it to one minute should not cause issues as well.
I tried but it’s not changing the ranks. In fact after each cron task run, I get the exact same message:
“Lets update one rank Updating record:384 .. updated successfully to:8” for the past hour even if the cron is ran every 5 minutes.
open a support ticket here and provide the site URL to check
No worries, I’ve managed to fix the issue.
Ok now the keywords are properly updated but the emails are not sent on daily basis.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $8.50
This item was featured on CodeCanyon
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work