Rankie – Wordpress rank tracker is a wordpress rank checker plugin that will help you track wordpress rankings on Google keeping a close eye on each keyword position.
As a wordpress rank tracker plugin Wordpress Rankie will update keywords rank positions daily and generate powerfull reports.
it also incorporate a powerfull research tool that generates valuable keyword lists Googlers are already using to search.
Last update: 12 September 2016. Version: 1.5.1 Platform: for Wordpress .
Key Features of Wordpress Rank Tracker
Track wordpress ranking on Google
Rankie can track keywords ranking on Google and keep updating these ranks daily as it works as a Wordpress SERP plugin.
Generate ranking reports
Rankie can generate ranking reports per month , per year or by all time letting you know how ranking is going ? up or down with details on every single position change for each tracked keyword. As a wordpress rank reporter It also allows downloading these reports as PDF .
Keyword research tool
Rankie is not only a wordpress serp tracker plugin but also integrates a powerfull keyword research tool that generates huge lists of valuable keywords you can target.
These keywords are generated by catching Google suggestions for your specified keyword by appending all language charachters one by one to the main keyword .
as example if you want keywords about ?weight loss? the plugin will search Google for ?weight loss? returning 10 suggestion results for this term then searches ?weight loss a? returning another 10 results then ?weight loss b? returning another 10 ? etc till it searchs ?weight loss z? . all results returned will be listed for you to check or select and show as a list to copy/paste.
+ All languages are supported .
Auto track searched keywords
If someone visited your wordpress via a Google search and Google provided us by the keyword the visitor searched then the plugin can add this keyword to the dashboard for tracking .
4 different methods for locating positions
The wordpress rank tracker provide 4 different methods to choose from for site locating postion on Google for keywords.
- Google Directly: search Google directly for the first 100 resutls for your keyword and check the postion
- Google Custom Search API: uses the official Google custom search api to fetch up to 100 results and check the position
- Google via F-secure.com: access Google via f-secure.com to fetch up to 100 results
- Google via kproxy.com proxy: uses the kproxy.com to access Google up to first 100 results
Daily report email
Plugin can send you a daily email with each position transition up or down .
Ranking grap for each keyword
Plugin records unique ranking records and generate a ranking graph for each keyword being tracked .
The wordpress rank tracker plugin allow Keywords tracked to be instantly filtered by site,group or by search term .
as a wordpress google rank plugin Rankie can use proxies when accessing Google for search.
Detailed action log
The wordpress rank checker stores every single action done by the plugin.
What buyers say ?
How to install ?
- Extract downloaded file from codecanyon you will find a folder called “www” . open it and you will find .zip file which is the right plugin file that should be uploaded to wordpress.
Need support for Wordpress Rank Tracker ?
The plugin includes free support . Got a problem ? don?t worry we have a help desk setup just for your help . submit a support ticket and we always happy to help make you happy choosing our plugin
Please contact me before rating the item so we can fix any issue together. also if you have any question feel free to ask .
Plugin updates a single keyword each 6 minutes and updates keywords ranks each day so if you plan to track a very large number of keywords, then this plugin is not for you.
Version 1.5.1 (12 September 2016 )
- Fix: Wrong calculations when rank goes to zero is now fixed at reports
Version 1.5.0 (1 June 2016 )
- New: Google custom search api integrated
- New: Google via f-secure.com integrated
- Fix: Kproxy method updated
- Removed: disconnect method removed due to service no more supporting Google
- Removed: Google ajax api method removed due to being fully deprecated
Version 1.4.1 (17 Feb 2016 )
- Bug Fix:External cron stopped working at version 1.4.0, now fixed
Version 1.4.0 (16 Feb 2016 )
- NEW: new method for rank locating method added via kproxy.com proxy
- NEW: new method for rank locating method added via disconnect.me proxy
- NEW: automatic updates support for future versions
- Fix: redirect_url for curl_getinfo on rare cases
- Imprvoed: now editors and authors can view dashboard
- Removed: ezmlm,whatsmyserp,zalmos methods removed
Version 1.3.1 (19 August 2015 )
- Fix: Google method via Zalmos.com RTL Google sites were sometimes miss ranks now fixed
Version 1.3.0 (30 APRIL 2015 )
- NEW: new method added Google directly via proxy (Zalmos.com)
- Fix: curl existence check added
- Fix: whatsmyserp method updated to cope with new changes
- Fix: keywords add pop position now centered
- removed: ezmlm method
Version 1.2.4 (8 January 2015 )
- Fix:Google directly method started to report ip blocked (even if not blocked) now fixed.
Version 1.2.3 (10 OCTOBER 2014 )
- New: Proxify Google request so now the plugin can indrectly query google
- Fix: whatsmyserp method stopped working now updated to work.
- Fix: Catch keyword feature fixed.
- Fix: sorting by rank bug fixed so you can sort keywords by rank in an ascending order
- Fix: Select all keywords updated to work with latest jquery version
Version 1.2.0 (15 MAY 2014 )
- Fix: Whatsmyserp method improvement, some users complained that the method stopped working at thier side and gives “no valid reply found unexpected reply” fix applied
- Fix: Daily email feature now working which stopped working since the 1.1 update
Version 1.1.0 (28 MAY 2014)
- Fix: Google direct method and ajax api sites with host prefixed with www. were giving 0 rank now fixed
- Fix: Google ajax api method via UI and backend results now gives accurate results
- Fix: daily email now sends more accurate results
- Fix: option for using external cron job now instantly disable using the internal cron job
Version 1.0.1 (3 MAY 2014)
- New: Daily Email Report
- Fix: bulk delete option now works fine
- Fix: keywords add/delete now more faster
Version 1.0.0 (28 APR 2014)
- Initial release