About Premium Cryptocurrency Widgets for WordPress
Premium Cryptocurrency Widgets is a Swiss army knife plugin for any crypto related project. Not only you can use it to display real-time coin quotes, charts, tables, tickers, news, but also live trades, market cap rankings, historical data, portfolios, auto generated cryptocurrency pages. Apart from that it provides a variety of unique visualization features (typed effect, odometer, gauge, treemap and geo heatmap).
- 5600+ cryptocurrencies More than 5600 cryptocurrencies and tokens are supported, including but not limited to Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Ripple, Dogecoin, Dash, Zcash, Waves, NEO, Cardano.
- Real-time quotes updates Coins quotes are updated in real-time and pulled from more than 90 cryptocurrency exchanges. The plugin establishes direct connections to API servers to pull market data, thus avoiding extra pressure on your server CPU and ensuring minimal latency.
- Multi-currency Cryptocurrency prices can be quoted in any fiat currency (including but not limited to USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CHF, CNY, JPY, SEK, RUB and others) as well as major coins (e.g. ETH/BTC, BTC/XRP etc)
- Multi-language Static text strings can be translated to any language. Numbers can be formatted using decimal and thousand separators adopted in your country.
- Tons of widget templates A variety of carefully crafted widget types, templates, styles and visualizations. Compatible with all modern browsers. Responsive on mobiles and tablets.
- Auto generated coin pages It’s possible to make the plugin automatically generate and display individual cryptocurrency pages (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash) when certain URL on your website is accessed. A template for such pages can be customized in the backend and constructed based on any combination of crypto widgets.
Info crypto widgets
Info widgets provide extra information about specific coin such as description, proof type, algorithm, website URL.
Inline crypto widgets
Inline widgets allow you to natively integrate cryptocurrencies quotes into text paragraphs, headlines, sidebars and other blocks. It is extremely useful when you write news articles and want to include a coin quote, which would always be up-to-date irrespective of when a visitor reads the article.
Button crypto widgets
With button widgets you can easily create call-to-action links with custom text and embedded cryptocurrencies quotes.
Label crypto widgets
Label widgets are small inline blocks, which dislay cryptocurrencies quotes.
Card crypto widgets
Card widgets let you display live data of an individual cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple etc). They can be grouped together to display prices of multiple cryptocurrencies in the same style.
Table crypto widgets – Quotes
Table (quotes) widgets provide an opportunity to display live crypto quotes and other important metrics in tabular form. You can customize the widget to display coins and data fields (such as volume, supply, market capitalization and others) you need.
Table crypto widgets – Historical data
Table (history) widgets allow to display historical cryptocurrency quotes (open, high, low, close, volume) for different time intervals.
Table crypto widgets – Real-time trades
Table (trades) widgets allow to display live crypto trades information from various exchanges.
Table crypto widgets – Exchanges
This widget allows to display a list of existing cryptocurrency exchanges.
Table crypto widgets – Exchanges quotes
This widget allows to display coin quotes from multiple crypto exchanges at the same time.
Table crypto widgets – Wallets
This widget allows to display a list of existing cryptocurrency wallets.
Table crypto widgets – Mining pools
This widget allows to display a list of existing cryptocurrency mining pools.
Table crypto widgets – Market cap rankings
This widget allows you to easily display all cryptocurrencies sorted by their market capitalization in descending order. You can choose columns and number of cryptocurrencies displayed on each page.
Portfolio crypto widgets
When you hold many different cryptocurrencies it’s essential to understand their current value. Portfolio widgets allow you to track appreciation or depreciation of value of a specific portfolio. When setting up a widget you can specify how many coins you purchased and at what price and the plugin will automatically calculate the current portfolio market value, historical price change, absolute and percentage return.
You can also enable portfolio customization. If enabled your website visitors will be able to override default settings (assets, quantities, purchase prices etc) and create their own unique portfolio. The user settings are saved in the browser storage and applied on next page visits.
Accordion crypto widgets
Accordion widgets allow to display a list of cryptocurrencies and expand each of the coin to see more info.
Comparison crypto widgets
Comparison widgets are similar to regular table widgets, but in this case cryptocurrencies are displayed vertically and metrics are displayed horizontally, which makes it easier to compare key performance indicators between different coins.
Chart crypto widgets
You can easily display historical line charts of different time intervals (starting from 60 minutes to more than 5 years).
Search crypto widgets
Search widget allows to add a coins search autocomplete dropdown. After selecting a specific coin user will be redirected to the coin detail page.
Doughnut crypto widgets
This widget allows to display a doughnut graph of a certain data field (price, volume or market cap) of given cryptocurrencies.
Leaderboard crypto widgets
Leaderboards widgets are full-width blocks, which provide individual cryptocurrency quotes and some extra metrics, such as daily range, volume, market cap etc. These widgets are best suitable for placement in the header of your website.
Ticker crypto widgets
Ticker widgets is one of the most widely used type of widgets. You can add as many cryptocurrencies as you wish and their live quotes will be displayed in a scrolling ticker.
Calculator crypto widgets
With calculator widgets you can convert an amount in one coin to any other coin or fiat currency in real-time.
Typed crypto widgets
With typed widgets cryptocurrency quotes can be animated using a typewriter effect. Ideal for full-width background blocks.
Odometer crypto widgets
Odometer widgets animate cryptocurrency prices using numbers scrolling.
Toast crypto widgets
Toast widgets provide an opportunity to display live crypto prices in elegant notification popups.
Gauge crypto widgets
Gauge widgets allow you to visualize where a given coin price is relative to its day’s low and high.
Treemap crypto widgets
With Treemap widgets it’s possible to display a map of rectangles, which are sized, ordered and colored according to a chosen quantitative attribute of a coin (market capitalization, trading volume or percentage price change).
Geo heatmap crypto widgets
Geo heatmap widgets allow you to visualize a given coin performance against world fiat currencies.
News crypto widgets
With news widgets you can display latest cryptocurrencies news headlines. News can be displayed as regular blocks, rotated in a scrolling ticker or animated using a typewriter effect.
Crypto widget shortcode builder
Widgets are added to a page or post by pasting a shortcode. There is an intuitive and easy to use widgets shortcode builder provided with the plugin and available in the WordPress back-end to customize and preview cryptocurrency widgets before publishing. You don’t need to manually construct or edit any HTML or PHP code. Absolutely no technical skills are required to use the plugin.
Why choose Premium Cryptocurrency Widgets?
- Professional support is at your service to resolve any potential technical issues.
- New coins, widget templates and features are added on a regular basis.
- Plugin is tested against SQL Injection, Cross-Site Scripting, Local File Inclusion and other major types of security vulnerabilities.
- Plugin is built in accordance with best programming practices and WordPress Development Codex.
- WordPress 3.x or higher
- PHP 5.4.x or higher
- JQuery 1.5 or higher