Unlimited Popping Content for WordPressCreate popping custom responsive layouts in just a few clicks. Fill them with content – 50+ shortcodes. Choose from variety of overlays, positioning, page visibility, active period, open/close events, custom styling and much more.
- 3 types of Overlay – Full Bar (push and over site content), Side Box (push and over site content), Popup/Lightbox
- Positioning – Header, Footer, Left, Right, Popup
- Custom Responsive Layouts in your Overlay
- 50+ Ready to use Shortcodes, Imported Shortcodes from other plugins and your theme
- Visibility for any set of pages, page templates, posts , categories, tags, archives, custom post types, taxonomies, user roles, WPML languages, WooCommerce, bbPress, BuddyPress
- Set Multiple Activation Periods
- Set Open/Close events – on page load, on page load with delay, after a number of page views, after a number of seconds spent on the site, on exit intent, WooCommerce abandoners, scroll/click to an id or class or % of the page, trigger from a link, button or WordPress menu, close until next page load, show/hide button (custom labels, HTML and icons, show button horizontal or vertical text alignment) , close for number of page loads, close for number of days, No close button, Close on scroll to a css id or class
- Custom Styling via an interface in the back-end
- Easy and Intuitive administration that fits WordPress core design
- Support and Updates
How It Works
- Set up Your Overlay – choose type, positioning, page visibility, active periods, open/close events, styling, etc.
- Create Layout and Insert Shortcodes – just a few clicks with the OTW Grid Manager
3 Types of Overlay
- Full Bars – Header, Footer, Left or Right Positioning, Push or Over site content, Fixed or Scrolling with the Page, Slide or Fade Animation
- Side Boxes – Header, Footer, Left or Right Positioning, Fixed or Scrolling with the Page, Slide or Fade Animation
- Popups / Lightboxes – 7 animations, Overlay and Popup Styling
Open & Close EventsAll types of overlays can be activated for different type of Open and Close Event.
- Open Events – on page load, on page load with delay, after a number of page views, after a number of seconds spent on the site, on exit intent, WooCommerce abandoners, scroll/click to an id or class or % of the page, trigger from a link, button or WordPress menu
- Close Event – close until next page load, show/hide button (custom labels, HTML and icons, show button horizontal or vertical text alignment) , close for number of page loads, close for number of days, No close button, Close on scroll to a css id or class
Multiple Activation PeriodsSet up as many activation periods as you need. The overlay will be visible on your site for the periods you create. Setup start and end dates, days of the week, hours of the day.
Visibility SettingsAll types of overlays can be set to be visible on any set of pages on your site.
- Posts and taxonomies – Pages, posts , categories, tags, custom post types, custom taxonomies
- Templates – Page templates, template hierarchy, taxonomy archives, user roles
- Plugin support – WPML languages, WooCommerce, bbPress, BuddyPress, etc.
Unlimited Custom StylingStyle your overlays however you want.
- Theme styles – The plugin will follow your theme styling for the main html tags.
- Styling Interface – Styling via the interface is available for: Shadows, Borders, Rounded Corners, Background color or pattern image, Show/Hide Buttons, Animations, Paddings.
- Custom CSS – You can further style by doing some custom CSS. Unique and custom classes are available for all overlays.
Custom Responsive LayoutsCreating custom responsive layouts in your overlays is just a few clicks job with the OTW Grid Manager. No coding is required. It is all done in a very easy to use drag & drop interface.
Some of the features of OTW Grid Manager:
- Responsive Layouts
- Save & Load Templates
- Drag & Drop Interface
- Clone, Resize, Edit, Delete
- Insert Shortcodes
Translation/LocalizationThis plugin comes Localization/Internationalization ready. It is following WordPress I18n standards. It can be easily translated or localized in other languages different than English. We have included .po/.mo files.
Interface and Performance optimizations
- Fits well into the core WordPress design
- Optimized performance for large WP installations
- Ajax based operations so you don’t have to wait on pages to refresh
Theme Authors and DevelopersInclude this item in your themes and give your users tons of functionality. All you need is 1 extended license for each theme you put on the market and permission from the author which you get by writing us.
UpdatesIf you have any suggestions on how to improve this item please let us know! We will seriously consider any suggestion and add it to item’s update list
RatingsIf you like this item please consider rating it as a way of supporting consistent improvements. Note: If you are rating below 5 stars, please contact us. We’ll try to do our best to assist or fix all your points of criticisms.
ChangelogVersion 1.13 (30.05.2018)
- Updated: capture link for close events of overlay
- Updated: https for linkedin
- Fixed: pre validate overlay so don’t show it if page is cached
- Fixed: remove global css definitions
- Updated: latest version of otw factory
- Fixed: error mode modification
- Fixed: auto open push content sitkcy
- Added: Tabs links
- Fixed: set custom timout for slow sites
- Fixed: resize the push content if you resize the window
- Updated: OTW core components
- Updated: WordPress 4.8 support
Version 1.9 (28.09.2016)
- Updated: call to google fonts via https
- Updated: deprecated functions change
Version 1.8 (19.04.2016)
- Updated: WordPress 4.5 support
- Updated: OTW core componets update
- Updated: Post tabs shortcode pulling posts logic
Version 1.7 (24.01.2016)
- Fix: Appearance – Menus metaboxes
- Fix: Invalid URLs
- Added: custom css area in plugin options
- Updated: js shortcodes settings optimization
- Fixed: WPML issues fixed
- Fixed: Correct positioning on scrolling/fixed overlays on scrolled page refresh
- Fixed: use component path instead of component url
- Fixed: Close event – Number of days
- Fixed: Close effects for background
- Updated: Combine js and css libs
- Added: Full bar & Sidebox – no close option
- Added: Full bar & Sidebox – close on scroll to css class or id
- Fixed: Exception for a missing selector
- Fixed: Visibility tabs posts pagination
- Initial release