This author's response time can be up to 5 business days.
I would love to buy and use this. One question: Is it possible to use this for a chatroom kind of chat, with multiple guest users and one operator? Similar to chatroll.com? Is there a limit to the amount of participants it can take?
Hello. The scenario you’ve mentioned is not supported. Single guest can chat with a single operator.
Hi, A previous comment mentioning the ability for operators to be seen as always online was suggested and the response was that this was on the roadmap. Has that functionality been developed? Otherwise are there ways to replicate via the app.php?operator-is-online and app.php?operator-stay-alive? or would we need to write our own keep-alive? Many Thanks
Hello, could you tell me to which comment exactly are you referring? Thank you.
Hello mirrormx, Your app was working nice until today. We try to login as usual but we got a white page instead of the login page. I try to reinstall all the files, and even clean the DB and Reinstall the whole thing from zero and nothing. Could you please help us with this issue?
Thanks in advance.
Hello, thank you for contacting.
Please send me a private message (go to my profile page and look for the contact form on the right) and I’ll try to help you soon.
how to fix this?
Mixed Content: The page at ‘https://www.domain.com/#' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure XMLHttpRequest endpoint ‘http://www.domain.com/'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
Hello. Could you private message me a link to your website (where the widget is embedded), so I can take a look? Thanks.
I’ve been waiting a long time for two features. Can you add the below features?
1. Transfer the chat to the different operator.
2. Translation section for the admin panel.
Thank you for the feedback. Both of those are added to my to-do list.
Very nice chat system! I would like to know how to delete the initial message from the operator when you enter the chat?
I’m glad you like it. Thank you.
Unfortunately, at the moment there’s no easy way to disable this initial message. I’ll note on my to-do to include such option in future versions of the application.
I wrote below bugs and popular suggestion. I found the bugs on the local server.
Bugs that must be fixed:
1. Existing e-mail should not be saved on the registration page.
2. Invalid variables in the canned messages. Variables equal operator name and email. Not equal guest name and e-mail.
3. Contact form has not been sent. So wrote sent but not has been sent.
1. Translation section for the admin panel.
2. Transfer the chat to the different operator.
3. Custom avatar choosing.
I updated bugs and popular suggestions list.
4. Sign in operators can see himself on online operator’s. The operator should not see himself and not send message.
4. The administrator should be able to choose the time zone.
5. The administrator should be able to choose the format of the date and time.
Thanks for all the detailed feedback. I’ve copied everything to my notes for future consideration. Especially points you labeled as “must be fixed”.
About custom avatars, please read here how to upload your own set of avatars:
Thanks for the response. When are you going to fixed the bugs? It’s much easier to upload avatars and message songs from the panel. Does not have each operator permission to access the FTP server. Also why we connect to app.php for admin panel?
I updated bugs list.
5. The initial message avatar is the same as with visitor standard avatar. This is causing confusion. Visitors should not use same avatar with operators.
6. The operator should be able to do it if he wants to close the chat. If chat is closed, visitors should know.
7. If there is a new message, the site title should be “New message!” or “New messages!” or “5 New message!”.
Do you think to response?
Thank you for additional ideas and insights.
About custom avatars upload – that’s already available via the administration panel. If you have problems using the feature, please let me know.
The avatar can not uploaded from the administration panel. When will you fix the above bugs?
Hi there before i purchase this widget i’ve been reading the comments about your to do list what is at the top at the moment and will the admin be able to end the chat and if not how long till this update?
Unfortunately, the to-do list doesn’t have a strict schedule, so I’m unable to offer a time estimate. All buyers, however, will be notified by email once an update is available for download. I’m currently focused on fixing reported issues/errors.
Is is possible to change the icon/color square block to icon + text on smartphones? Example: on the right bottom it says: Envelope icon Click here to start livechat. Where in the files can I add this?
Don’t mind the above question as I fixed it myself.
I already regret purchasing this script.
- Emails don’t send to my email adress when there are no operators online
- The admin dashboard is not responsive (What a shame!)
- No option to let the person enter the chat directly (Not after he submits his info)
- Sound effects don’t work on Chrome, same for the notifications. Wouldn’t be that hard to integrate the new push notification service. https://developers.google.com/web/fundamentals/engage-and-retain/push-notifications/ (This would also work on phones then)
I already regret purchasing this script and not another with much more features..
Also seems like you make a lot of ‘notes’ but never develop them lol
About issue with emails not reaching your mail box – please contact me via private message and I’ll try to help with that. Your web server might not be properly configured to send emails.
Why are you not replying to my other notes? I’ve been sending email from the same web server since 3 year btw.
For the rest of issues we also need to contact via email – I’d like you to send me the log file, which can help find the problem.
Already send you it via your profile 3 hours ago.
The script isnt working. When some operator enter in the admin panel, the client side only appears “loading..” message. Can u help me, please?
Please contact via private message and I’ll try to help you soon.
Your message has been sent.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $7.50