A complete Multi-purpose Aggregator App that does not need anything to be configured in the iOS App(Except the URL and the In-app Purchase Product ID).
It allows the backend to fully control the content in the App. Groups and Menus can be a premium. That means they need to purchase the Premium version inside the app to unlock additional contents.(Non Consumable Purchase). It can also redeem purchase if the user change iOS device.
The content is unlimited. It will be in your own imagination on what to put inside. It can be Social News, Portfolio, Map locations, Galleries, etc.
Did you hear In-app purchase? Yes it is. It unlocks the app to show more premium menus.
How about AdMob? Yes, AdMob is controlled in the backend. Its up to you to show it or not in the app but you need to enable it during AppStore submission.
- Menu Type
- Sound Cloud
- Default(Title, Description and a Photo)
- In-App Purchase (Unlock Premium Accounts)
- Dynamic Content
- Smart Update fetching (When the app is opened or certain duration)
- Groups Creation
- Menus Creation
- Menus are shown according to a Group.
- Custom Group/Menu Order (Decide which comes first)
- Ads showing is controlled in the backend
- Premium button is controlled in the backend
- Supports 3.5/4/4.7/5.5 inch Screen Display.
- Supports 64 bit Architecture.
- 100% Native Coding
- Can manage users by allowing or denying access.
- Controls all the content to be shown in the app.
- Controls the Premium Button, AdMob banners.
The PHP Backend Files were simple, WYSIWYG, which means What You See is What You Get.
By our Rules: Server Access will be given to those who have purchased to avoid bombarded with updates or changes that might buyers testing the server with confusions. So please bear with us. Server Url, Username and Password credentials were included in the Zip file once you purchase. Thanks!.
- We will Support you as much as possible
- We will only cater support within the app fixes, bugs or some lightweight changes, any strong modification of the code which includes total changes of the app like functionality removed or functionality added will be not entertained.
We will support you until the end of the world so nothing to worry about
Version 1.1 (Dec. 20, 2016) When the user purchase via In-App, ads is also removed. Version 1.0 (Dec. 15, 2016) Initial Release