Wanted to provide nearby coupons to user? Buy this Coupons Finder iOS App.
It can search nearby coupons around the user and its expiration date. Coupon code can be only unlocked once the user logged to the app and claim the coupon. Regardless if the user uses another device, when they logged again, the claimed coupons shows under “Claim Coupon” section.
The app can show custom categories directly in the menus. Therefore once the press the menu, the category set in the backend to appear in the menu, will show under a new entry along with the others. This is a unique feature where everyone else doesnt have.
What are you waiting for? Buy now the app and start rocking in the App Store!!
New Feature: Create a CATEGORY in the backend, check it as Show in Menu and it will show in the main menu in the app. That means it doesnt need to go to categories section to browse the category.
- Categories can be shown or not in the menu – NEW
- Localization Ready!
- Offline Usage
- User Profile
- Social Login (Twitter/Facebook/Google+/Web Login)
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
- User can add Favorites.
- Can claim coupons.
- Search Panel
- Backend Geolocation
- About Us Panel Added
- Terms & Conditions Panel Added
- User can edit its Profile
- Supports 3.5/4/4.7/5.5 inch Screen Display.
- Supports 64 bit Architecture.
- 100% Native Coding
- Can manage users by allowing or denying access.
- Category creation, modification, and deletion.
- Coupon creation, modification, and deletion.
- Photo Upload via URL or by File.
- Google Maps Integration with Geocoding.
- Categories can be shown in the App menu or not.
The PHP Backend Files were simple, WYSIWYG, which means What You See is What You Get.
By our Rules: Server Access will be given to those who have purchased to avoid bombarded with updates or changes that might buyers testing the server with confusions. So please bear with us. Server Url, Username and Password credentials were included in the Zip file once you purchase. Thanks!.
- We will Support you as much as possible
- We will only cater support within the app fixes, bugs or some lightweight changes, any strong modification of the code which includes total changes of the app like functionality removed or functionality added will be not entertained.
We will support you until the end of the world so nothing to worry about
Version 1.6 (Oct 08, 2019) Latest XCode settings update. Updated to iOS13 Fixed crashing issue to iOS13. Build Settings updated. Version 1.5 (Jun 10, 2019) Latest XCode settings update. iOS 12 Ready Code Adjustments UI adjustment for iPhoneX or higher screens. Encryption update in the backend. Version 1.4 Update: (Sept 12, 2018) iPhoneX Supported. Consent screen added. UI adjustments. AdMob SDK updated. Facebook SDK Updated. Added account deletion. Version 1.3 Update: Sept 27, 2017) Support for iOS 11 update. Project settings updated to latest version of XCode. Version 1.2 (January 20, 2017) Compatibility issue for Android. Added borders on the thumbnails. Updated Default coupons to find to ensure coupons is shown when the app is first installed Version 1.1 (Oct 20, 2016) Project settings upgrade for XCode 8 Info.plist update for NSCameraUsageDescription and NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription UI Update on the Side Menu. Updated Login, Profile and Detail View. Added keychain entitlements. Updated Google Plus login. Fixed issue in claiming coupons. Version 1.0 (Oct 18, 2016) Initial Release