Create your own MP3 conversion site easily with our flagship software:
• Downloads & converts content from up to 10 of the most popular video/audio hosting sites in the world
• One FREE site module (your choice) is included with your purchase
• Outputs converted files to MP3 audio format
• Displays download AND conversion progress via corresponding progress bars
• Leverages the power of FFmpeg to create crisp, clean, quality conversions of video files
• Features a completely “responsive” default design (leveraging the Bootstrap framework) to provide optimal viewing for ALL device types and sizes
• Provides the ability to easily incorporate static pages (e.g., About, FAQ, and Contact pages) as well as rudimentary “templating” support via common header/footer files
• Includes a “config check” utility to facilitate the software’s installation and help resolve any issues with the server configuration
This software requires the following server configuration:
• Linux, Windows, or XAMPP/WAMP server
• For commercial servers: Shared, Dedicated, and VPS hosting supported
• Apache or IIS
• PHP 5.3+
• cURL and PHP cURL extension enabled
• ffmpeg.exe (executable file, included in software distribution) for Windows & XAMPP/WAMP; FFmpeg and libmp3lame packages installed on Linux
• That’s it!
• 100% Free support for the life of the product
• Regular updates/fixes to the software are FREE!
• Full range of support options are available at: https://demo.mybeatz.org/docs
2016-02-26• Added support for the download (and conversion) of .m3u8 playlist files available from video/audio hosting sites.
• Updated the FAQ (“docs/faq.html”).
• Added Changelog file (“docs/changelog.txt”).
2016-01-03• Added one meta tag to “inc/page_header.php” to improve display on Android phones/devices.
• Updated command line instructions for installation on a CentOS 6.x system (“docs/config/CentOS-6.x-SETUP.htm”).