New feature preview – Smooth Page Transition (Check Demo)
Visitors get impatient while waiting for content loading?
Waiting can be delightful.
LoftLoader is a small but powerful preloader plugin to add fun and unique preloader animation to your WordPress website.
Check Some Examples
Unlimited colors to fit your brand.
Stay sharp, high quality, and super fast. Built with pure CSS3 animations.
Upload and animate custom images. Loading, rotating, bouncing and rolling. Make every bit of your site enjoyable and memorable.
Beautiful on any devices.
Easy to edit and live preview. With enhanced and elegant setting panel.
Flexible and controllable. Loader animation, progress bar, or counting percentage, choose any one, or mix.
Add more user-friendly effects, and impress your visitors from the first sight.
- Turn on or off preloader.
- Choose to show on global site, or all pages.
- Display on homepage only.
- Show it to visitors once per session. (New Feature)
- Choose to hide loader for selected types: products, portfolios, etc. (New Feature)
- Handpick, turn it on for specific pages or posts.
- Display or hide the loader.
- 16 animations to choose.
- 5 support custom images.
- Choose any color.
- Animation loops forever, or just once (ends after page has loaded).
- Solid or transparent.
- Unlimited background color.
- 5 transition effects when ending: fade, split horizontally/vertically, slide up, or shrink & fade.
- Opacity control. Lower the opacity to let visitors see through.
- Gradient background color.
- Background Image: Repeating pattern, or a full image (New Feature)
- Show or hide progress indicator.
- Choose progress bar or counting percentage.
- Set position. Top, middle, bottom, or below the loader.
- Choose any color for it.
- Adjust width and height of progress bar.
- Choose one from Google fonts, change font size, weight, and letter spacing for percentage.
- Put percentage behind animation, create unique design.
Custom Welcome Message
- Display custom welcome/loading message.
- Change font size of text.
- Choose any color for text.
- Set position. Top, bottom, or before the progress indicator.
- Google font, font weight, and letter spacing settings.
- Set the minimum load time, so prevent the pre-loader from disappearing too fast.
Devices ControlChoose to show the loading screen:
- On all devices.
- Or hide on mobile.
- Or show on mobile only.
Smooth Page Transition (New Feature)One click to enable/disable Smooth Page Transition. The loading screen background will appear when leaves a page. Check the demo for this feature.
Different loaders on different pages (New Feature)Enable Any Page Extension in the new Advanced section, then you can export loader shortcodes and add it to any page to display different loaders on different pages.
Where to save stylesChoose to save customize styles of your loading screen as inline styles in <header>, or as an external .css file.
- More options for custom brand image.
- More fun and meaningful animations.
- More options for loader.
- More options for background.
- More options for progress.
Please feel free to contact us if you encounter any issue. When you need our support, or would love to report a bug, or request new features, or want to ask any question, please:
- Leave a comment
- Email us: email@example.com
Version 1.0.10 - April 10th, 2017 * New: Option to enable AJAX when choose "Once per session" and "Homepage + Once per session" in Display On section * New: Interval between AJAX requests option in Display On section * Fixed: AJAX keep alive error when switch between login and logout user Version 1.0.9 - March 21st, 2017 * Fixed: A minor bug of Smooth Page Transition feature - should disable while <a> link with href "#" only. Version 1.0.8 - March 17th, 2017 * New: Display On - Homepage only + Once per session: so the loading screen will only show on the homepage and only show once during the whole session of a visitor. Version 1.0.7 - March 1st, 2017 * New: Background Section - Background Image * New: Advanced Section - Save customize styles as inline styles in <header> or as an external .css file. * New: “Default” font option in Google Font dropdown list * Fixed: Minor bugs of Smooth Page Transition feature in Safari * Changed: Removed inline JS, changed to HTML5 data attributes Version 1.0.6 - February 24th, 2017 * New: More Section - Smooth Page Transition * New: Display On - Once per session * New: Display On - “Sitewide - Selected types” * New: Advanced - Enable Any Page Extension: let user export loader shortcodes and add it to any page, so display different loaders on different pages. * Improved: Add CSS to prevent site content from being hidden by other plugins before their code get fully loaded. * Fixed: Minor bugs on settings panel for WordPress 4.7.x Version 1.0.5 - December 22nd, 2016 * New: Background Section - A new Ending Animation: Shrink & Fade * New: Loader Section - A new option for Custom Image Rotating: Speed Curve * New: Loader Section - More options for Drawing Frame: Frame Size & Border Width * New: Progress Section - More font options for Percentage: Google Fonts, Font Weight and Letter Spacing. * Updated: Google Font list * Fixed: CSS minor bugs Version 1.0.4 - November 1st, 2016 * New: Message Section - Message Position * New: Message Section - More font options: Google Fonts, font weight and letter spacing. * Fixed: Minor bugs of the loader Petals * Improved: Added prefix to main classes to prevent styles from being affected by theme or other plugins. Version 1.0.3 - September 29th, 2016 * New: Background Section - Gradient Background * New: Loader Section - Custom Static Image * New: More Section - Devices. Now you can choose to hide the loading screen on mobile devices, or show on them only. * Fixed: Backend layout issues with Divi Theme * Fixed: Minor bugs of the loader Wave/Crossing Circles * Improved: Load Time code * Improved: Backend panel code * Improved: Minified JS and CSS * Changes: Remove width limitation of custom image (was 200px) * Changes: Increase the z-index of the loading screen Version 1.0.2 - September 1st, 2016 * New: More section - Minimum Load Time. Now the user can set a minimum load time to prevent the pre-loader from disappearing too fast. Version 1.0.1 - August 25th, 2016 * New: Handpick for Display On section, now you can turn on pre-loader for specific pages or posts. * New: Custom Welcome Message. * Fix: Customizer minor bug. Version 1.0.0 - August 5th, 2016 * Initial Public Release. </a>