With LinkedIn plugin you can add Share & Follow buttons, and five widgets:
- Member Profile widget displays your or other ‘card’ of account with connections which can be hidden. Account must be public and has public URL.
- Company Profile widget displays your or other ‘card’ of company with connections which can be hidden.
- Company Insider widget.
- Jobs You Might Be Interested In widget can display all jobs offered on the ‘LinkedIn’ or jobs of your company.
- Alumni Tool widget which shows where graduates of a high school work, live, and what they do.
If you have a feature suggestion or idea you’d like to see in the plugin, we’d love to hear about it! Suggest a Feature
- Add LinkedIn buttons in the easiest way (Share and Follow buttons)
- Select the button position: before the content, after, before and after, or using only a shortcode.
- Choose the necessary post types where buttons will be displayed
- Select button language or use the current site language for LinkedIn button (Using Multilanguage by BestWebSoft)
- Select vertical or horizontal displaying for Count Mode option of LinkedIn buttons.
- Many options for “Member Profile” and “Company Profile” widgets: inline or icon displaying mode, show or hide connections, on hover or on click behavior for icon mode widget
Documentation & Videos
Help & Support
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions, our friendly Support Team is happy to help ? http://support.bestwebsoft.com/
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Ukrainian (uk)
Update 1.0.3 – 10.08.2016
* Update : All functionality for WordPress 4.6 was updated.
Update 1.0.2 – 21.06.2016
* Update : Instruction link was added. * Update : BWS plugins section is updated.