#1 super security anti-spam captcha plugin for WordPress forms
Captcha plugin is the best security solution that protects your WordPress website forms from spam entries by means of math logic. It can be used for login, registration, password recovery, comments and popular contact forms.
Users are required to complete the math equation before the form can be submitted. You can configure captcha complexity using three basic maths actions such as add, subtract and multiply. Stop spam now!
If you have a feature suggestion or idea you’d like to see in the plugin, we’d love to hear about it! Suggest a Feature
- Add captcha to:
- Login form
- Registration form
- Reset password form
- Comments form
- Contact Form by BestWebSoft
- Custom form
- Enhance captcha protection with:
- Letters, numbers and images
- Simple math actions such as add, subtract and multiply
- Hide captcha for:
- Registered users in comments form
- Whitelisted IP addresses
- Set captcha submission time limit
- Refresh captcha option
- Image packages with hand-drawn digits
- Edit captcha title and notifications
- Merge IP addresses from Limit Attempts by BestWebSoft plugin with Captcha whitelist
- Add custom code via plugin settings page
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Detailed step-by-step documentations and videos
- Multi-lingual (39+ languages) and RTL ready
- 300+ ratings with a 5 star on WordPress.org
- Contact Form 7 compatible (since v 3.4)
- One time payment (no subscription)
Documentation & Videos
- [Video] Purchase, Installation, Configuration Tutorial
- [Video] Installation Instruction
- [Doc] Download & Installation Tutorial
- [Doc] Installation
- [Doc] How to Use
Help & Support
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions, our friendly Support Team is happy to help http://support.bestwebsoft.com/
- Arabic (ar_AR) (thanks to Albayan Design Hani Aladoli)
- Bangla (bn_BD) (thanks to SM Mehdi Akram, www.shamokaldarpon.com)
- Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) (thanks to Breno Jacinto, www.iconis.org.br)
- Bulgarian (bg_BG) (thanks to Nick)
- Catalan (ca) (thanks to Psiete)
- Chinese (zh_CN) (thanks to Billy Jeans)
- Taiwan (zh_TW) (thanks to Henry H)
- Croatian (hr) (thanks to Daniel)
- Czech (cs_CZ) (thanks to Tomas Vesely, Crysman)
- Danish (da_DK) (thanks to Byrial Ole Jensed)
- Dutch (nl_NL) (thanks to Bart Duineveld)
- Estonian (et) (thanks to Ahto Tanner)
- Greek (el) (thanks to Aris, www.paraxeno.net)
- Farsi/Persian (fa_IR) (thanks to Mostafa Asadi, www.ma73.ir)
- Finnish (fi) (thanks to Mikko Sederholm)
- French (fr_FR) (thanks to Martel Benjamin, Capronnier luc)
- German (de_DE) (thanks to Thomas Hartung, Lothar Schiborr)
- Hebrew (he_IL) (thanks to Sagive SEO)
- Hindi (hi_IN) (thanks to Outshine Solutions, www.outshinesolutions.com)
- Hungarian (hu_HU) (thanks to B?m Tamás)
- Japanese (ja) (thanks to Foken)
- Indonesian (id_ID) (thanks to Nasrulhaq Muiz, www.al-badar.net)
- Italian (it_IT) (thanks to Gianluca Di Carlo, Marco)
- Latvian (lv) (thanks to Juris O)
- Lithuanian (lt_LT) (thanks to Arnas)
- Norwegian (nb_NO) (thanks to Tore Hjartland)
- Polish (pl_PL) (thanks to Krzysztof Opuchlik)
- Portuguese (pt_PT) (thanks to João Paulo Antunes)
- Romanian (ro_RO) (thanks to Ciprian)
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Serbian (sr_RS) (thanks to Radovan Georgijevic)
- Slovak (sk_SK) (thanks to Branco Radenovich)
- Slovenian (sl_SI) (thanks to Uro? Klop?i?, www.klopcic.net)
- Spain (es_ES) (thanks to Iván García Cubero)
- Swedish (sv_SE) (thanks to Christer Rönningborg, Blittan)
- Tagalog (tl) (thanks to Roozbeh Jalali, www.languageconnect.net)
- Turkish (tr_TR) (thanks to Can Atasever, www.canatasever.com)
- Ukrainian (uk)
- Vietnamese (vi_VN) (thanks to NDT Solutions)
Some of these translations are not complete. We are constantly adding new features which should be translated. If you would like to create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files to BestWebSoft and we’ll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
- Limit Attempts – Limit rate of login attempts to WordPress website and block IP addresses temporarily. Protect against brute force attacks. Restrict login by IP access using white- and blacklists. Advanced control of user activity.
- Updater – Automatically check and update WordPress core with all installed plugins to the latest versions. Manual mode, email notifications and backups of all your files and database before updating.
- Contact Form – Add contact form to your WordPress website
Update 4.2.8 – 15.12.2016
* Update : The Chinese language file has been updated (thanks to [Jack Chen](email: mailto:email@example.com), www.jackchen.im).
Update 4.2.7 – 14.11.2016
* Update : The French language file has been updated.
Update 4.2.6 – 30.09.2016
* NEW : The Belarusian language file has been added. * Update : The Spain language file has been updated. * Update : The Taiwan language file has been updated.
Update 4.2.4 – 18.08.2016
* Bugfix : The bug with the update of the plugin database has been fixed.
Update 4.2.3 – 15.08.2016
* NEW : An ability to expand the list of forms which are compatible with the plugin via WordPress hooks. * NEW : An ability to show the CAPTCHA after the page is loaded. * NEW : The "[bws_captcha]" shortcode is added. * Update : The HTML structure of the plugin settings page has been updated. * Update : The Chinese language file has been updated (thanks to [TIM](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org). * Update : BWS panel section has been updated. * Bugfix : The bug with displaying CSS ID for the CAPTCHA block has been fixed.
Update 1.1.5 – 04.07.2016
* Update : The French file has been updated. * Update : BWS panel section was updated.
Update 1.1.4 – 16.06.2016
* NEW : A notice about Captcha's time limit expiration has been added. * Update : The appearance of the "Enable image packages" settings block has been updated. * Update : The French file has been updated. * Bugfix : The bug with the displaying of the whitelist pagination has been fixed.
Update 1.1.3 – 28.03.2016
* Bugfix : Lower-case equivalents for all numbers have been changed. * New : Ability to add custom styles.
Update 1.1.2 – 01.02.2016
* Bugfix : ?aptcha's work in the multisite registration form has been fixed. * Bugfix : SQL injection vulnerability has been fixed (thanks to <a href="mailto:email@example.com">Dennis Pellikaan</a>, <a href="https://www.ncsc.nl/">National Cyber Security Centre</a>). * Bugfix : The bug of displaying captha error when adding a new user in the multisite has been fixed. * Update : The French language file has been updated.
Update 1.1.1 – 17.12.2015
* Bugfix : Bug with the definition of type of images has been fixed.
Update 1.1.0 – 10.12.2015
* New : Ability to use images in Captcha. * New : Ability to reload Captcha. * New : Ability to load list of IP from whitelist of Limit Attempts by BestWebSoft plugin to Captcha whitelist. * New : Ability to use whitelist of Limit Attempts by BestWebSoft plugin. * New : Ability to set time limit, after which the Captcha can not be passed. * Bugfix : Bug with Captcha reloading when forms data handled via ajax was fixed. * Bugfix : XSS vulnerability with displaying search results for CAPTCHA whitelist was fixed (thanks to Colette Chamberland, firstname.lastname@example.org). * Bugfix : XSS vulnerability with user authentification was fixed (thanks to Colette Chamberland, email@example.com). * Update : Structure of plugin`s settings page was updated. * Update : The French and Hungarian language files were updated.
Update 1.0.9 – 24.09.2015
* New : The whitelist functionality was expanded: Ability to add current IP to the whitelist. * New : The whitelist functionality was expanded: If the IP is in the whitelist, then the indicated message will be displayed instead of the captcha. * Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 4.3.1. * Update : The French language file is updated. * Bugfix : We fixed SQL injection vulnerability.
Update 1.0.8 – 18.08.2015
* New : Ability to hide Captcha for whitelisted IP. * Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 4.2.4. * Update : We updated structure of plugin settings page. * Bugfix : We fixed bug with displaying Captcha for rtl-oriented languages.
Update 1.0.7 ? 02.07.2015
- New: Restore to default settings option added.
Update 1.0.6 ? 10.06.2015
- Update: Contact Form 7 v4.2 compatibility.
Update 1.0.5 ? 02.06.2015
- Fixed: Settings page visual display error. - Fixed: Required symbol is not displayed on login, registration and password recovery form.
Update 1.0.4 ? 20.03.2015
- The Croatian, French and Farsi language files are updated - Comments form notification error is changed - Functionality for Contact Form 7 v.4.1 is updated
Update 1.0.3 ? 18.02.2015
- New: Ability to change error messages
Update 1.0.2 ? 23.12.2014
- The language files are updated