Facebook plugin is the best social media solution which adds Follow, Like, and Share buttons to your WordPress website posts, pages or widgets. This is a great way to receive positive feedback from your visitors, earn media exposure, and consumer validation for your brand.
Customize the appearance, configure settings, and enable other advanced options to get more social traffic to your website and keep your visitors involved!
If you have a feature suggestion or idea you’d like to see in the plugin, we’d love to hear about it! Suggest a Feature
- Add Facebook buttons such as:
- Сhange Facebook App ID [NEW]
- Change color scheme for Share button
- Select layout for Like and Share buttons:
- Box count
- Button count
- Select buttons
- Before content
- After content
- Before and after
- Custom position (using shortcode)
- Align: [NEW]
- Show/hide faces option
- Compatible with Multilanguage (current website language detection)
- Choose Like button action – like or recommend
- Use a standard Follow button image or replace it with custom one
- Add custom code via plugin settings page
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Detailed step-by-step documentation and videos
- Multilingual and RTL ready
Documentation & Videos
- [Doc] Download & Installation Tutorial
- [Doc] Installation
- [Doc] How to Use
- Brief Overview
- Installation Instruction
Help & Support
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions, our friendly Support Team is happy to help – https://support.bestwebsoft.com/
- Czech (cs_CZ) (thanks to Michal Kučera www.n0lim.it)
- Finnish (fi_FI) (thanks to Juhani Honkanen)
- French (fr_FR) (thanks to Murat)
- Indonesian (id_ID) (thanks to Nasrulhaq, www.al-badar.net)
- Hungarian (hu_HU) (thanks to Peter Aprily www.aprily.com)
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Spanish (es_ES) (thanks to Africa Boleko www.markekimika.es)
- Turkish (tr_TR) (thanks to Can Atasever)
- Ukrainian (uk)
- Updater – Automatically check and update WordPress website core with all installed plugins and themes to the latest versions.
- Google +1 – Add Google +1 Share, Follow, Hangout buttons and profile badge to WordPress posts, pages and widgets.
- LinkedIn – Add LinkedIn Share and Follow buttons to WordPress posts, pages and widgets. 5 plugins included – profile, insider, etc.
- Multilanguage – Translate WordPress website content to other languages manually. Create multilingual pages, posts, widgets, menus, etc.
- Pinterest – Add Pinterest Follow, Pin It buttons and profile widgets (Pin, Board, Profile) to WordPress posts, pages and widgets.
- Twitter – Add Twitter Follow, Tweet, Hashtag, and Mention buttons to WordPress posts, pages, and widgets.
Update 2.58 – 12.03.2018
* Bugfix : Bug with incorrect Facebook buttons displaying was fixed.
Update 2.57 – 09.03.2018
* NEW : Ability to change buttons align has been added. * NEW : Ability to change Facebook App ID has been added.
Update 2.56 – 24.01.2018
* Bugfix : Options removal from the database when working on a multisite network have been fixed. * Bugfix : Compatibility with Multilanguage plugin by BestWebSoft has been fixed.
Update 2.55 – 20.07.2017
* NEW : Ability to choose buttons size has been added. * Update : Default button appearance has been updated.
Update 2.54 – 06.04.2017
* NEW : Czech language file is added. * Bugfix : Bug with incorrect My Page Facebook button link was fixed.
Update 2.53 – 31.01.2017
* Update : The plugin settings page has been updated.
Update 2.52 – 14.11.2016
* Update : Compatibility with Pagination plugin was added.
Update 2.51 – 03.10.2016
* NEW : Spain language file is added.
Update 2.50 – 08.08.2016
* Update : All functionality for WordPress 4.6 was updated.
Update 2.49 – 06.07.2016
* Update : Images size for meta property 'og:image' has been changed. * NEW : Choose the necessary post types where buttons will be displayed.