Kronos is the personification of Time in pre-Socratic philosophy and later literature. Kronos governed linear, chronological time. Starting from now, you can use the powers of Kronos to automatically delete old posts from your WordPress blog!
What Can You Do With This Plugin?Kronos Automatic Post Expirator Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge (made in 2017) post expirator (auto deleter) plugin. It uses a built-in wp-cron engine to automatically delete posts, as you define in it’s settings!
Kronos Post Expirator plugin allows the page admin to set expiration dates for both posts and pages and any custom post type you have active on the current WordPress installation. There are a number of different ways that the posts can expire:
- older/newer selection
- by fixed date – posts older/newer than 21/01/2010
- by relative date – posts older than 30 days
- post author name
- post category
- post tags
- post title
- post comment status
- post ping status
- ignore sticky posts
- post meta key/meta value
- post type
- post status
- post slug
- post search keywords
- delete posts permanently or move them to trash
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled cleanup running (using wp-cron)
Testing this plugin
- You can test the plugin’s functionality using the ‘Test Site Expirator’. Here you can try the plugin’s full functionality. Note that the generated testing blog will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.
Need support?Just email me at email@example.com and I will respond as soon as I can.
Changelog:Version 1.0 Release Date 2017-08-10
First version released!Version 1.1 Release Date 2017-08-13
Fixed some issuesVersion 1.1.1 Release Date 2017-08-17
Fix some minor issues
Are you already a customer?If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 4.8 Tested!
Do you like our work and want more of it? Check out this plugin bundle!