For Ionic v2 templates with tons of functionalities included go to this link
IonFullApp is a high quality Ionic starter app template built with Ionic Framework, which gives you the bootstrap you need in order to build your next mobile app.
The app uses SASS, which basically is CSS with super powers. Each component has its dedicated sass files and partials well structured with independent variables so you can have maximum modularity, flexibility and customizability.
- Push notifications
- Special Guide to help you with the Push Server and all the required configurations
- Lets you update your customers about special promotions, offers, events or anything else you can think of!
- Wordpress Integration
- Connect your app and your blog using Ionic and WordPress, adding to your app wordpress posts categories, embedded videos and audios, and much more!
- Load your Wordpress blog content inside the app using JSON API
- Wordpress post categories
- Supports embedded Videos and Audios
- Pull to refresh new posts
- Infinite scroll (improves user experience in mobile)
- “Read more” button to have access to the entire post
- Bookmark option – to save the post for later
- Share a Post with Social Sharing tool
- Increase and Decrease font size control
- RSS Feed Reader
- Integrate your App to Google Feed API, bookmark articles and news, create different categories and customize with your own feed sources.
- Integration with Google Feed API
- Different categories
- Very easy to customize with your own feed sources
- Pull to refresh new posts
- “Read more” button to have access to the entire post using the InAppBrowser plugin
- Bookmark option – to save the article for later
- Email Composer
- Access your phone native email sender provider to send emails using the Email composer plugin
- Social Sharing
- Sharing is caring! Try native cordova socialsharing plugin to reach new users and engage with your current ones
- Use the native sharing window of your mobile device to share text, files, images, urls into your social networks or messaging apps using the SocialSharing Plugin
- Placing ad space in your app could monetize it and give you extra monthly income.
- Monetize your app by showing Mobile Ads with Google AdMob and Apple iAd
- Maps and Geolocation
- This feature allows you to pinpoint any location you want and map out different routes to get there, among many other purposes.
- Access user’s Geolocation using GeoLocation Plugin
- In order to show a map we use a very easy to use angular directive called ngMap.
- Rate the app functionality in Google and Apple stores
- Open any external link inside the app using in-app-browser plugin
- App settings. Find examples of how to use toggles, checkboxes, ranges, radio buttons
- Videos: Allows you to play, pause, and load videos
- Audios: Allows you to play, pause, and load audios
- Multiple Layouts
- Tinder cards
- Image picker
- Access the phone’s gallery and share the images in social/messaging networks
- Login and Signup
- Login tabbed options (login with email or phone)
- Form validation
- Show/Hide password functionality
- Forgot password
- Note: login is just visual, it is not integrated with any backend
You also need to be able to install Ionic and its dependencies on your machine. We recommend you to use the Ionic official installation guide http://ionicframework.com/docs/guide/installation.html and ask on the Ionic forum http://forum.ionicframework.com/ for support.
We then will be happy to answer all the app related questions/issues.
You can build this app with phonegap build, however, we don’t provide support on how to build the app using phonegap build.
Version 1.5 – released 16 July 2016
## Misc - Update Ionic Version to v.1.3.1 - Changed image picker cordova plugin because the other one was working weird in some cases - Update gulp-sass to latest Version
Version 1.4 – released 21 April 2016
## Misc - Update Ionic Version to v.1.2.4 - Update cordova plugins - Update ngcordova - Update gulp-sass to latest Version ## Bug fixes - Fixed Geolocation undefined coords
Version 1.3 – released 8 August 2015
Version 1.2 – 03 June 2015
## Misc - Improved and ease build process - Update Ionic Version to v.1.0.0
Version 1.1 – 28 March 2015
## New Features - Bookmark functionality to feeds and wordpress posts - Tinder cards - Profile page - Image picker - iAd - Apple mobile ad service ## Others - Update Ionic version to 1.0.0-rc.1 - Added DOCUMENTATION.md with the documentation link - Refactoring of some controlleres and services - Added config.js with the app configurations - Changed href for ui-sref - Created Layouts section - Remove ionicons dependency as they are now part of ionic 1.0.0-rc.1 ## Bugs - Fixed push notifications bug for iOS - iframe content scrolling unstable in ionic, waiting for a fix until enabling it again ## Wordpress: - Support for embeding audio posts - Changed WP blog source - Improves to avoid CORS issues - Removed fixed image on posts