Salam, I downloaded the new version it is a zipped folder that contains files + another zipped folder inside…. which one shall we use and upload to site ?
Hi, the one that you should use is “hide_my_wp-551-install.zip”
I bought your plugin today,but I find it hart to understand,please I need help. I sent by private message some informations.
Please let me know soon,how can I do.
Hi, please create a ticket in the support forum (http://support.wpwave.com/) regarding the issue you are having. Thanks!
hello, I want to buy your HMWP plugin, there are a few questions to ask:
1. The plugin can work with multisite, if my multi-site has 100 sub-sites, do I need to buy 1 license or 100?
2. I use a multi-network (wordpress + wp-multi-network + buddypress + bp-multi-network) system, each network has multiple sub-sites, the plug-in is able to work?
3. Will this plugin change the database?
4. Can I modify the code to add functionality?
5. You promise that customers will receive six months of support after purchase. Will this plugin be used and updated six months later? Do I have to buy a new license?
1) Yes it works with WP multisite on Apache server (Nginx is not supported yet)
and 1 license is enough for one WP Multisite installation regardless of number of subsites it has
2) it shall work
3) it will add few rows into database, but will not change any existing data
4) Yes you can, but we do not support the custom made changes
5) yes, we’ll provide support at any time and we regularly keep on updating the plugin.No need to buy license for the updates.
Thank you for your reply, very timely. You said in the FAQ from the 1.5 version began to support Nginx, and Multisite Nginx and IIS are in the plan, is now version 5.1, and still does not support Multisite Nginx, which looks like a distant future?
Yes, unfortunately, WP Mutisite + Nginx is not officially supported yet!
Hi, i cannot use firewall. When i open firewall then web site pages is not working. Please help.
Hi, can you please try setting “Block Threshold” value to 30 (in IDS Firewall tab)? Let us know.
I tired to fight with your plugin. I bought it on February,15th. I already spent 1 week to fix problem with images. Your support send me one message daily. Please, help me asap. My topic name is “All images disappear”.
Hi, we have already replied there and the issue has been resolved!
Hi. I bought another similar plugin which crashed our site. After much emailing we were told we needed to disable varnish cache on our server. We could not do this. My question is will this work with varnish cache and are there any changes you predict us having to make to our admittedly budget shared server if we purchase this please?
Hi, yes it should work. In case of any issue our dedicated support (support.wpwave.com) is there to help you out. And also we do provide the refund if the plugin doesn’t work out in your website.
A presale question here quickly, supposing i use this plugin to change directory naming and other variables, when I need to update my wordpress theme, what will the scenario be in this case? will i be able to update or I will have to start the configurations all over again?
Also, will it work with a woocommerce plugin?
Hi, all the updates (wordpress, theme, plugins) will work normally as it is. And it is compatible with woocommerce.
Has anyone had trouble with an excessively large wp_hmwp_ms_intrusions file? This file became so large that my cheap server was unable to process a backup/restore request. This file is only 15MB, but because its a SQL file with 45,000 rows I think this crashes my hosting each time… I’m looking for better hosting, but I think I’ll have the same problem when moving my site because I use the same backup/restore tools to clone it on another host.
Hi, you can delete the intrusion logs from “Dashboard >> Intrusions” or in IDS Firewall tab.
Also, you can set “Log Threshold” value to 0 to disable logging or set it to some higher value like 30 or 40 so that only the requests with high impact will be logged.
Hmm, I clicked “delete” and I didn’t get an error message so… hopefully my backups/restore will begin to work now, thank you!
Hello, I registered on the support forum but never got the activation email. I tried reseting my password to see if I get an email and I did right away. Ps, the link for password reset takes me to http://support.wpwave.com/
I bought this plugin to hide the plugins on my site but even when I use the lightest setting, the site breaks. I reset the settings and checked off “Hide PHP Files” but the plugins still show up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, can you please let us know the username/email used to register in the support forum?
can you provide me with an email please? I would rather not post that information here. Thanks
I tried every setting on the plugin and each try, something would break on the site.
Hello, thanks for your plugin. My site is now a lot of problems, the two most important issues are:
1. Not logged user to see my site source code and found that all the hidden are not effective. But log in to see the source code, then all the hidden are effective.
2. All post-type pictures of a single page can not be displayed. For example, after I replace the storage URL, the image’s address is domain.com/files/2017/02/photo.png, but the address of the image on a single page (such as post type, events type) becomes domain.com/post /files/2017/02/photo.png and domain.com/events/files/2017/02/photo.png, the results of all these pictures can not be displayed.
Hi, please generate debug report from HMWP start tab and post it in the support forum (support.wpwave.com) as private reply. Also post the issue details there with the actual URLs.
Thank you, Private reply, which is the following reply to the topic? Or create a new topic? But posting new topic without privacy settings.
Hello, I’ve posted a debug report on the support forum (support.wpwave.com) , the topic is “help me!”
Yes, let’s connect there. Thank you!
When I activate and settings for this plugin it was show below warning !
HMWP guesses it broke your site. If it didn’t ignore this messsage otherwise read this FAQ or revert settings to default.
After I go your FAQ, but I don’t understand what do you means this? Please help me. Do you mean, I need to delete my first config file of .htaccess. Please !
Now, I’m okay. But, I have this issues. I think, not fully hide some > https://www.thandana.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/need_to_fix.png
Hi, https://www.thandana.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/need_to_fix.png gives 404 error page.
Please post the issue details in our support forum – http://support.wpwave.com/
can i transfer regular license to another domain when old domain not use it ?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $9
This item was featured on CodeCanyon