Schedule appointments within Gravity Forms. gAppointments is great for any business that depends on an appointment calendar. Scroll down to see all features list.
- Payed/Non-Payed Booking
- Supports any payment gateway
- Works with Gravity Perks Preview Submission. See demo
- Works with Gravity Perks Multi-Page Navigation. See demo
- Multiple slots selection & maximum bookings per date
- Services per form.
- Service interval time slots or custom time slots.
- Options for service interval slots(duration, cleanup, capacity, reduce gaps, lead time, show end times, time format, remove am/pm text, max bookings per date, multiple slots selection).
- Options for service custom slots(price per slot, capacity per slot, lead time, show end times, time format, remove am/pm text, max bookings per date, multiple slots selection). See demo
- Service option: Schedule appointments in the future, from today on an interval of days.
- Service option: Schedule appointments within a defined range of dates.
- Service option: Schedule appointments only on custom dates.
- Translation support, translation per individual form. See demo
- Flexible translation. See demo
- Activity page
- Personalized provider work hours, breaks and holidays
- Providers can edit they’re schedule from the front-end.
- Minimum appointment window required for new appointments.(Lead time required for new appointments)
- Client/Provider appointments management on the frontend.
- Clients or providers can add the appointment to they’re favorite calendar on the front-end. See demo
- Add calendar links(gcal, yahoo) in email
- Assign a registered user as service provider
- TimeSlot capacity
- Custom HTML Emails
- Email notifications
- Sms notifications using Twilio and WP Twilio Core free plugin
- Set calendar first day of the week to Sunday or Monday
- Auto confirm appointments
- Auto complete appointments
- Cancel unpaid appointments after a time interval
- Usage of gravity forms name/email/phone fields for appointments
- Endless Colors Possibilities
- Mobile Responsive
Support and DocumentationContact us here with any questions you may have, full documentation is included with the plugin.
22.06.2018 – ver 1.8.11
- Removed flush_rewrite_rules() function.
06.06.2018 – ver 1.8.10
- Clients or providers can cancel confirmed appointments
30.05.2018 – ver 1.8.9
- Fixed some bugs
20.05.2018 – ver 1.8.5
- Feature added: Custom Time Slots
11.05.2018 – ver 1.8.4
– Fixed a conflict with gravityview plugin
11.05.2018 – ver 1.8.3
– Feature added: First day of the week on the calendar.
25.04.2018 – ver 1.8.2
– Providers can edit they’re schedule from the front-end
26.03.2018 – ver 1.8
– Sms notifications
08.03.2018 – ver 1.7
– Added translation support
03.03.2018 – ver 1.6
– New feature: Multiple slots selection
23.02.2018 – ver 1.5
– Added options: service date range & custom dates availability period
16.02.2018 – ver 1.4
– New feature: Services per form
13.02.2018 – ver 1.3.2
– Fixed few issues
11.02.2018 – ver 1.3
– New feature: Bookable dates without time slots
– Added support: Usage of gravity forms name/email/phone fields for appointments.
01.02.2018 – ver 1.2
– Added support for: Gravity Perks Preview Submission & Multi-Page Navigation plugins
– Some fixes
30.01.2018 – ver 1.1
– New feature: Minimum appointment window required for new appointments.(Lead time required for new appointments)
– Some fixes
12.01.2018 – ver 1.0