Four Colors is a HTML5 Card Games.
Face up to 3 computer-controlled opponents.
Match cards by color or number, play action cards to mix the game up and be the first to get rid of all cards.
Last but not least: Do not forget to press the 1 button when you have only one card left!
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – http://createjs.com/ (not Construct2 or other framework).
The ZIP package contains the game with 1920×1080 resolution that scales to fit the whole screen device.
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile device browsers.
- Sounds are enabled for mobile but we can’t grant full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some well-know issue between some mobile-browser and HTML5.
So if you want to avoid sound loading, please read the documentation
- Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with <audio> and <video> tag.
- If you are planning to make a mobile app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it.
- We can’t be held responsible and offer support for eventual issues met during the use of the game in third party software (i.e. PhoneGap, Cordova, Iudei)
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade
A WordPress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
=== Even if we do our best to minimise any inconvenience, we can’t ensure the full compatibility of all our games on every device and every operating system update.
Thank you for the understanding. ===
-Minor bugs fixed
-User experience improved
-Score counting changed (the less cards you use, the higher the score)
-Added animation when the deck is over
-Minor bug fixed
-Alert message added when the “1” button is not clicked
-Minor bug fixed
- Updated Sound library
- Bug fixed on fullscreen
- Some minor bug fixed
- Bug fixed on full-screen in iframe
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: