FreeCell Solitaire is a HTML5 Game. Enjoy this stylish version of the classic FreeCell Solitaire!
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – http://createjs.com/ (not Construct2 or other framework).
The ZIP package contains the game with 1600×768 resolution that scales to fit the whole screen device.
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile devices.
- Sounds are enabled for mobile but we can’t grant full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some well-know issue between some mobile-browser and HTML5.
So if you want to avoid sound loading, please read the documentation
- Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with <audio> and <video> tag.
- If you want to make an app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it
- We can’t be held responsible and offer support for eventual issues met during the use of the game in third party software (i.e. PhoneGap, Cordova, Iudei).
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade
A WordPress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
=== Even if we do our best to minimise any inconvenience, we can’t ensure the full compatibility of all our games on every device and every operating system update.
Thank you for the understanding. ===
21/04/2015: -Minor Bug Fixed: solved some issue with card dragging 24/12/2015: -FULL SCREEN feature added - Event handler for WordPress plugin CTL Arcade: http://codecanyon.net/item/ctl-arcade-wordpress-plugin/13856421 06/07/2017: - Credits Panel added with show/hide features - Orientation alert added - Button fullscreen added - Bug fixed with soundtrack on IOS devices - Bug fixed with Retina display - Updated Sound library 27/09/2017: - Bug fixed on full-screen in iframe 30/08/2018: -Preloader added -Minor bug fixed -Fullscreen in iOs implemented
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: