Follow My Blog Post plugin allows your users to follow changes on a particular post/page for your WordPress site.
- Visitors can opt to follow the post, page, category, tags, authors etc with or without creating a user account.
- Visitors can unfollow any post, page, category, tags, authors etc at any time using a link from email or from website via unfollow button.
- Followed posts displayed with number of unique visitors following the post.
- Administrative panel to view page/post wise followers, Terms wise followers and Authors wise followers with option to disable the follow for any follower.
- Ability to send confirmation email for the actions like subscription and unsubscription.
- Ability to send email notifications for any new post added in defined category or tags, edit any post/page or comment added on any post.
- Each post, page, or custom post type on your blog have individual settings in Metabox to disable follow button or disable Email notification for particular post and have options to set different email template for new post, edit post and comment notification.
- Includes shortcodes to add “follow post button”, “follow terms button” or “follow authors button” on any page or post at any position.
- Logged In users would have a page where they can see all the posts/pages they follow, all the terms they follow and all the authors they follow with the option to unfollow button.
- Works for any post, page or custom post type and for any category, tags or any custom taxonomies created on your site.
- Ability to send Custom emails to Followers of posts/pages, Terms or Authors.
- Works for any E-commerce plugins like WooCommerce , WP-e-Commerce, Easy Digital Downloads or Jigoshop.
- Added support to work with FES extension of Easy Digital Downloads.
- 100% multilanguage – Follow My Blog Post is completely translatable both in front and back-end.
Please see the Documentation of the plugin to learn how to use the plugin.
With the Schedule Emails Extension for the Follow My Blog Post Plugin you can schedule your emails hourly, daily, twice daily or weekly.
Get Schedule Emails add-on
= Version 1.7.6(2016-07-19) = * [+] Added option to send direct unsubscribe link without need of confirming email for unsubscribe. * [*] Allow author to view his followers from the backend. = Version 1.7.5 (2016-05-20) = * [*] Made front side Table designs responsive. = Version 1.7.4 (2016-03-19) = * [+] Added support to work with thirdparty plugins for sending notification. = Version 1.7.3 (2015-12-30) = * [*] Removed use of .live() method in jQuery and replace it with .on() method. = Version 1.7.2 (2015-11-17) = * [*] Optimize some code.
See full change log here