Clean Organized Code – The whole project has many sub projects. All the sub projects are working together by Monorepo concept.
React & React Native (Expo) – The best technologies used for Web and Mobile respectively. Expo gives the power to build iOS and Android Native Apps from same source code and from any Operating system, Windows or Mac OS.
Database and Hosting – For database we are using the robust Firebase Realtime Database and Firebase’s own hosting platform. Firebase Fucntions are used for all the server side logic, We are working on Firebase for years and trust it to best for App development.
Authentication – Authentication is managed by Firebase Authentication. Phone (OTP SMS) based Authentication is the main method. Apart from those, Social Auth using Facebook and Apple are also included.
Map Based Approach – Drag Map for selecting the Address or use the Autocomplete backed by Google APIs. Complete vehicle tracking on Map. Google APIs are futher used for calculating time and distances for estimates.
Flexible Booking – Book Now and Book Later Scheduling is available. Choose available vehicle options. Instant estimate and delivery options before confirming booking.
Vehicle Types – Customer are presented with different vehicles types for choosing on the Booking page. These are set by Admin with different Distance and Time rates.
Delivery Options – Booking window has dynamic options like Parcel types, additional options and Delivery information form. These are set by Admin with different rates based on type of options.
Booking Mangement – All users have the feature of viewing their full booking list in App and Web. Select a booking and cancel. Admin can manage all bookings.
Dispatch Options – Fully Automatic dispatch with Option to Manually dispatch Jobs to Drivers. Admin can dispatch manually.
Canellations – Cancellation option with reasons. Slab system to define multiple Cancellation fees based on conditions. Fully automated credit to Wallet.
Agent Approvals – The Agent registration is carefully design to enter Vehicle Details and Agent Driving License for Verification. These can be accessed by Admin for approval. Approval system is optional.
Agent Jobs – Realtime booking requests gets added to Tasks list. Non stop sound alerting for new job if app is in background. Agents have ability to accept and ignore requests.
Delivery Security – There are multiple security featured integrated with the App.
– OTP system for matching Customer to Agent for delivery.
– Mandatory Pickup Images and Delivery Images taken by Agent.
– All delivery information available to Agent on active booking.
– Customer can track parcel realtime.
Navigation – Google Map based navigation is integrated to the system. Agent can directly forward the location coordinates to Google Navigation in one tap.
Fleet Management – Admins can add Businesses as Fleet Admins. Fleet Admins have the power to add and approve their own Delivery agents. Also check their earnings.
Agent Earnings & Withdraw – Agents income adds up to the Wallet. Agent can opt to Withdraw Wallet funds anytime. The request goes to the Admin for approval.
Payment Methods – There are 3 primary payment methods – Wallet, Cash and Online Payment Gateways. Online payment gateways introduce various financial instruments to the App.
Wallet – Customers and Agents both have Wallet. Customers can topup and pay from it. Agent’s income get added to Wallet and they can Withdraw. Admin has the option to topup Wallets of both types of users.
Cash – Customers can pay Cash on delivery.
Online Payment Gateway – App has the option to pay with integrated payment gatways which supports cards and other payment methods.
Payment Gateways – There are multiple payment gateways integrated with the App.
Paypal, Braintree, Stripe, Paytm, Payfast, Paystack, Liqpay, Paystack, SecurePay, Payu-latam, Culqi
Multiple Language Support – Option to configure multiple languages. All Left to Right Languages are supported.
Profile Management – User can change their basic details and profile pics from the Profile page in App. User can also Delete their account from here.
User Management – Admin can add, edit, delete all the 3 types of users, Customers, Agents and Fleet Admins. Admin can approve the Agent and also reset the Busy status of Agents.
Communication – Active booking has the option for Chat and Phone Call between Customer and the Agent. Chat has Push Notification integrated.
Referral Bonus and Promos – Referral amount and Promo code with validity can be setup on the Admin portal. The referral program benefits both user who share and use the referral code to register. Promo codes can be used while making payments to avail discounts.
Push Notifications – Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) and Expo work together to provide the perfect system for the Push Notifications. All new bookings, booking status changes and chat are covered by notifications. Admin has the form to send bulk Push Notifications to App users
Statistics and Reports – The Dashboard for Admin comes with basic statistics on earnings and a map for active drivers. There are full reports on Agent based earnings and App earnings for Admin.
Documentation – Well documented setup manual provided along with code. Also video links provided in the document.
Updates – Code comes with all future updates free. Updates include Bug Solutions Lifetime, Security Updates Lifetime,
Discretionary Version Updates Lifetime and App store policy changes as per requirement
What’s Included in Download
- Source Code
– includes Customer & Agent Functionality in Mobile App
– includes Website and Admin Portal
– includes Server Side Code
- Mobile Apps (IOS & Android) – React Native and Expo
- Admin Portal & Website – React and Redux
- Database – Firebase Realtime Database
- Server Side APIs – Firebase Cloud Functions
- Maps & Location APIs – Google
- Push Notifications – Expo
( Web + Admin )
- Editing and Deleting on Admin Pages like Cart Types, Prices, Promos, etc are disabled in Admin Portal for Demo purposes.
- Features like Email Verification, Driver Approval and Ride OTP are disabled for Demo purposes.
- Above mentioned disabled features in Demo will be enabled in your downloaded source code.
Test Payment Accounts
Customer & Driver Account
Create directly on Apps (Use 2 different phones for Customer and Driver)
Stripe testcard details
card no – 4242 4242 4242 4242 / cvv – Any 3 digits / exp date -Any future date
Braintree testcard details
card no – 41111 1111 1111 1111 / cvv – Any 3 digits / exp date – Any future date
Paypal username and password
email@example.com / John@123
Paytm test credentials
Paystack testcard details
card no – 4084 0840 8408 4081 / cvv – 408 / exp date – Any future date
Liqpay testcard details
card no – 4242 4242 4242 4242 / cvv – Any 3 digits / exp date – Any future date
Flutterwave test cards
SecurePay test cards
Payu Latam and Culqi test card
card no – 4111 1111 1111 1111 / cvv – Any 3 digits / exp date – Any future date
Mercdo Pago Test Cards
Terms & Disclaimers
- If you have any questions, presale or post purchase please use the https://exicube.com chat or contact form if team is unavailable on chat.
- To discuss anything post purchase with us it is necessary that you enroll your purchase in the Members area as explained here How To Connect With Us
- Downloaded code will have placeholder images instead of ready logo and brands used.
- We always try to keep all the screenshots updated here on codecanyon but always refer to the Demo App for the current updates. The source code given will exactly be the same as the current running version of Demo App.
- Setup and Installation requires technical background. Knowledge on React Native and Firebase is preferred.
- The source code requires paid Firebase and Google API accounts.
- You can customise the App as you will. But we do not support any queries on customisations.
- Exicube Delivery is always under development. This is a very actively developed solution with frequent releases. There may be possibility of bugs/errors present which will be taken care in next update when reported.
v1.9.2 (7 May 2022)
- Apple build with Xcode 13 and iOS 15 equivalent
- Google API limit issue solved
v1.9.1 (4 May 2022)
- Driver finding issue solved
- Minor Fixes
v1.9.0 (28 April 2022)
- React Navigation 6
- Expo SDK 44
- Node Js 16
- Mobile Login based Approach
- Google API billing again optimized to cap minimum cost possible
- Google API will Support Language
- Direction API is costly and made optional from Admin Settings
- Web Setup Made Easy
- Wallet Add fund options configurable from Admin Settings
- Image Upload Size Reduce
- Captcha Appearing Frequency reduced (This will depend on Google's Algo now)
- Car List View Horizontal & Vertical Options
- Push Notification Reject possibility requested by Apple
- Apple Location Permission String Changed
- Cancellation Fees on Admin Earning Report
- Driver Alert for Duty if turned Off
- All Driver ignore will cancel booking
v1.8.0 (9 February 2022)
- Handle location permission rejection gracefully as per Apple
- Default Country and Autocomplete Restriction UI changed in Admin Settings
- Web default language settings working
- Phone number mandatory check for Booking
- Optional Bank fields for Customers to Withdraw
- Payment Type seen by Agent on Delivery Request
- Other minor fixes
v1.7.0 (16 January 2022)
- Admin Setting to turn on and off Delivery capture images
- Car Selection in App made Vertical scroller
- More Admin create page.
- Numbers after Decimal Setting Added
- Currency Symbol Switch Sides Given
- Negative Balance Allow for Driver Settings added in Admin
- Customer Wallet Withdraw and Admin Setting to turn off feature
- Multi Languages moved to database and easy setup from Admin
- Google Autocomplete country search restriction in Admin Settings
- Admin Panel Design improved with more Settings
- Login Default Country settings from Admin
- Trip Counts added to Reports
v1.6.0 (20 December 2021)
- RTL Support added
- Push Notification Page Added in Mobile App
- Push Notifications opens relevant page
- Theme file colours made easy
- A Test Payment Gateway added for developers
- Email verify issue solved
- And lot of fixes
v1.5.0 (17 November 2021)
- Expo SDK updated to 42
- All Payment gateways added to Web App
- Multi Language
- Manual Agent Dispatch
- Cancellation Fees and Cancellation Slabs
- Mercado Pago Payment Gateway
- Setup Steps reduced by 40% with Smaller Documentation
- Improved Map Page UI
- Setup Page for Admin & Database Setup
- API Restriction for Google API Keys
- Custom Search Component now supports Google API restrictions
- Car Icons on Map
- Pickup & Delivery Phone Number Choice
- Auto Date Styling based on selected Language
- Driver Home Page Changed
- Web Menu Collapsing
- OTP Sharing Prompt
- Tabs in RideList
- Convert to Driver/Agent page on App
- Language and All Settings shifted to Server side
- Prices shown under Cars in Home page
- And many other major fixes
v1.4.0 (17 November 2021)
- Jumped to 1.5.0 to match the Taxi App
v1.3.0 (17 November 2021)
- Jumped to 1.5.0 to match the Taxi App
v1.2.0 (19 July 2021)
- System upgraded to Node.js 14
- Home screen load time reduced heavily.
- Location permission rejection keeps rest of App working
- Option to use platform based Google API Keys for better monitoring.
- Wallet withdraw loader added
- Bank fields can be turned on/off for Registration
- Removed App Transparency (Not required on our App as explained by Apple)
- Driver Logoff to turnoff duty
- All old package decrepitation messages solved
- Documentation updated
- Plenty of minor fixes
v1.1.0 (1 June 2021)
- Delivery details added to Driver Task
- Loader added to Withdraw button
- Wallet credit issue on cancellation solved
v1.0.0 (26 May 2021)
- iOS and Android ready
- Map based Pickup and Delivery
- Instant Estimate
- Booking with Delivery options and Book Later
- Vehicle types selection
- Full Map based Delivery tracking
- Cash, Wallet and Payment Gateways
- Promos and Referrals
- Admin Panel
- Fleet Management
- Website and Web Booking
- Push Notifications