#1 WordPress RSS Feed Aggregator Plugin for AutoBlogging
In Greek mythology, Echo (from ἦχος (ēchos), meaning “sound”) was an Oread who fell in love with Zeus. She loved spreading the word about her love. Like Echo, this plugin will automatically “speak” on your blog with rich content blog posts using RSS feed sources.
What Can You Do With This Plugin?Echo RSS Feed Post Generator Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge RSS feed based post generator autoblogging plugin that uses the SimplePie API to turn your website into a autoblogging or even a money making machine!
You can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Any blog that has a public RSS Feed available. All RSS feed versions are supported, from 0.9 to 2.0.
- Your latest posts published on your blog.
- RSS Feeds -> Blog Posts
- Blog Posts -> RSS Feeds
Main plugin features:Echo RSS Post Generator is a powerful WordPress autoblogging tool with many features to help you automate your WordPress blog posts. Most aspects of Echo RSS Post Generator are highly configurable and easy to customize through the plugin admin pages. Below is a summary of our major features:
RSS Feed Sources
- Configure multiple RSS feed sources with the ability to enable or disable individual feeds.
- Import unlimited content from an unlimited number of RSS feeds
- RSS feed auto-detection and auto-discovery for sources that have RSS feeds that are hard-to-find (just add the website URL and the plugin will try to detect the RSS feeds)
- Built-in shortcodes and Gutenberg blocks to display your imported posts from feeds with ease
- Customize the display templates of generated posts to match your website’s design (individually for each feed)
- Configure all RSS sources on a single administrative page
- Support for RSS 0.9, 0.91, 0.92, 1.0, 2.0, and Atom 0.3 and 1.0 feeds.
- Integrated feed caching, HTTP Conditional GET support, and support for GZIP-compression to improve performance and reduce bandwidth usage.
- Support for dozens of RSS modules including Dublin Core, GeoRSS, ITunes, Media RSS, RSS 1.0 Content, W3C WGS84 Basic GEO, XML 1.0, and XHTML 1.0.
- RSS Feed autodiscovery–if you don’t know the exact feed URL, just enter the page address and Echo RSS Post Generator will find it for you.
- Ability to override the automatically extracted feed data, such as author or source, with your own static values or values.
- Set the default post status to Published, Pending, Draft, or Private
Automated Feed Processing
- Process feeds automatically using built-in pseudo cron feature so an external scheduler is not required.
- Allow other feeds to notify your autoblog of updates using an XML-RPC ping.
- Set a range of intervals for random update scheduling.
- Manually process all feeds or one feed at a time.
- Disable cron operations without disabling the entire plugin.
- Configure individual feeds to update every time Echo RSS Post Generator runs or after every each number of runs you set.
- Include all posts from each feed, set a limit on posts added per feed, or have Echo RSS Post Generator import partial content from feeds, based on a percentage you set.
- Automatically create text-only excerpts based on number of words, sentences, or paragraphs.
- Blacklist words from posts (banned words). Excellent way to block sites with spammy content, invalid HTML, or to allow webmasters to exclude their site from your blog.
- Block posts based on a set of required words – skip posts if they do not contain words you define.
- Duplicate post checking based on title and/or URL.
- Feed-specific filtering based on all words, any words, exact phrase, or none of the words specified.
- Feed-specific search and replace features using regular expressions to rewrite words, URLs, fix invalid content, replace affiliate IDs, etc.
- Truncate or filter out posts with long titles.
WordPress Categories and Tags
- Assign each feed to one or more blog categories or subcategories or have Echo RSS Post Generator automatically create and assign new categories to posts.
- Search each post for existing blog categories and add them as additional categories or as tags on the post.
- Visits the original URL to extract full content not found in the feed using our own powerful readability engine–an important SEO feature that will load your blog with quality content.
- Include categories from the original post and add missing categories to your blog if you choose.
- Provide a list of tags to randomly add to each post to increase the density of long tail phrases and other targeted keywords.
- Specify the author to use for new posts, assign a random author or use the name of the original author.
- Use additional author information from your blog when adding new posts.
- Post templates let you select your desired post format to ensure variety and to accommodate any number of site requirements.
- Apply different post templates to each of your feeds.
- Insert variables from the post, original feed, or any values you define.
- Random Sentence Generator to add variety to each post.
- Include images, video and other content in your blog posts using an embedded video players.
- Build custom post templates to use with affiliate and other non-standard feed formats.
- Include text-only summaries or entire feed content as your post.
- Custom fields allow you to create your own post variables and include items as additional custom fields fin WordPress.
- Automatic image and logo extraction.
- Include any elements from the original feed based on dozens of supported RSS modules.
- And of course, you can simply show the original feed content untouched.
- Takes advantage of internal tagging and category engines to ensure strong keyword coverage and site navigation.
- Full integration with WordPress security and user permission features.
- Attribute posts to WordPress authors when incoming posts use that author’s name.
- Automatically adds fields for images, videos, and thumbnails to support a variety of premium themes.
And even more
- Set the HTTP Referer and User-Agent strings to use when visiting the original sites to advertise your site or provide opt-out instructions or contact info to other webmasters.
- Huge speed and performance improvements over similar plugins.
- PHP source code included.
- Support forum and e-mail support for all validated customers.
- Free version updates included, lifetime.
Other plugin features:
- v5.1.0 update: Added the ability to display live RSS feeds using a new shortcode / Gutenberg block – tutorial video
- v5.0.0 update: Added the ability to search for new RSS feeds by keyword, URL or #topic search
- v4.9.2 update: Added full support for Google Alerts RSS feeds
- v4.8.0 update: Ability to shorten outgoing (post source) links (and monetize them), using Shorte.st link shortener service – example of shortened link
- v4.6.1 update: Added the ability to publish post featured images to generated feeds
- v4.6.1 update: Added the ability to publish images from galleries found inside posts
- v4.6.1 update: Added the ability to import image galleries from imported posts
- v4.6.1 update: Added the ability to attach images to posts
- Unique (on the market) feature: import any custom field from any RSS feed content. More details, here.
- get full article content for posts from the feeds
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – built-in, The Best Spinner, WordAI, SpinRewriter – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- shortcode to list all posts generated by this plugin: [echo-list-posts type => ‘any’, order => ‘ASC’, ‘orderby’ => ‘date’, ‘posts’ => 50, ‘category’ => ’’, ‘ruleid’ => ’’]
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- update posts if they are already posted (and posts are still in the feed)
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- generate post or page or any custom post type
- embeds videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr, IGN, Ustream.tv and DailyMotion RSS feeds
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images, posts with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- option to automatically delete generated posts after a period of time
- RSS Feed Generator – make unlimited fully customizable RSS Feeds
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- custom field support for generated posts
- option to copy or not images locally
- option to add to generated posts a “rel=canonical” meta tag linking back to source post
- option to get page from Google cache when direct full content grabbing fails
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Add a string to all links from the imported post content – great affiliate feature!
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
- Save and restore RSS rule list from file
- Web proxy support
Testing this plugin
- You can test the plugin’s functionality using the ‘Test Site Generator’. Here you can try the plugin’s full functionality. Note that the generated testing blog will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.
- This blog is dedicated fully to this plugin! Try it out now!
- RSS #1 Test http://wpinitiate.com/echo-demo/?feed=echo-rss1
- RSS #2 Test http://wpinitiate.com/echo-demo/?feed=echo-rss2
- PHP DOM -> how to install it (if you don’t have it, but probably you already have it): http://php.net/manual/en/dom.setup.php
- PHP 5.2 or higher
- PHP’s XML extension (enabled by default)
- PHP’s PCRE extension (enabled by default)
Need support?Video on how to get full article content using this plugin: video.
New video on the latest major update (get the article’s full content without entering html div class or id name!): video.
Please check our knowledge base, it may have the answer to your question or a solution for your issue. If not, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond as soon as I can.
Changelog:Version 1.0 Release Date 2017-02-21
First version released!Version 1.1 Release Date 2017-02-22
Fixed plugin auto-updating process Some minor fixes and enhancementsVersion 1.2 Release Date 2017-02-24
Added a new feature: unlimited custom RSS Feed generation Minor fixes and enhancementsVersion 1.3 Release Date 2017-02-27
Fixed a reported issue when the plugin failed to detect the featured image of some feedsVersion 1.4 Release Date 2017-03-01
Fixed some characters not appearing correctly from some feeds Added the option to use built-in SimplePie library or a custom oneVersion 1.5 Release Date 2017-03-01
Moved 'Banned Words List' and 'Required Words List' features from settings to rulesVersion 1.6 Release Date 2017-03-02
featured image extraction from og:image fixed encoding issues added feed auto detection option to force the detection of feeds at the links you specify - disables auto detection option to enable feed caching (/res/cache folder)Version 1.7 Release Date 2017-03-03
Fixed an issue with quotes in generated contentVersion 1.8 Release Date 2017-03-04
Fixes and enhancementsVersion 1.9 Release Date 2017-03-05
Reworked custom article content fetching - fixing some issues and enhancing performance Added the ability to select the source article's encodingVersion 2.0 Release Date 2017-03-06
Option to disable the excerpt automatic generation Improved featured image generation - ability to scrape featured image from article content Multiple class or ID scrapping support -> separate classes by comma Added an article word limit, after which 'Read More' link will be addedVersion 2.1 Release Date 2017-03-08
Fixed multiple classes grabbing Fixed 'Limit Article Length' stripping HTML tags from content Moved 'Translate' option to rules Added option to disable 'Google Translate Popups' on resulting translated textVersion 2.2 Release Date 2017-03-12
Added a built in text spinning method Minor fixes and enhancementsVersion 2.3 Release Date 2017-03-25
Added an option to resize featured image to desired width and height Minor fixes and improvementsVersion 2.3.1 Release Date 2017-03-26
Fixed a small issue with image resizingVersion 2.4 Release Date 2017-03-31
Added an option to remove images from post content Fixed a issue with unicode title generation Added support for custom post types Other minor fixesVersion 2.5 Release Date 2017-04-04
Major performance improvements Minor fixes and enhancementsVersion 2.6 Release Date 2017-04-06
Added the ability to set the created post date as the date of the RSS feed item Minor fixes and enhancementsVersion 2.7 Release Date 2017-04-07
Added the option to remove WordPress's default category and leave only custom categories for created postsVersion 2.8 Release Date 2017-04-12
Fixed some rss feeds taking very long time to importVersion 2.8.1 Release Date 2017-04-13
Added the ability to modify the 'Read More' text the plugin generatesVersion 2.9 Release Date 2017-04-15
Added an option to not copy post featured images locally (saves much disk space, but is risky if the remote image gets deleted) Minor fixes and enhancementsVersion 2.9.1 Release Date 2017-04-16
Fixed some themes not displaying the remote featured images correctlyVersion 2.9.2 Release Date 2017-04-17
Fixed a reported issue with default featured image setting Fixed a reported issue with feed URL sometimes getting malformedVersion 3.0 Release Date 2017-04-19
General performance improvement Rewritten some modules to increase performance Featured image generation speed increased Fixed some bugs when rule appears to be hanging Some more fixes and enhancementsVersion 3.0.1 Release Date 2017-04-20
Fixed a small issue with image grabbing from custom contentVersion 3.0.2 Release Date 2017-04-20
Fixed a minor issue with featured image settingVersion 3.0.3 Release Date 2017-04-21
Added the ability to specify 'Read More' link text for each ruleVersion 3.1 Release Date 2017-04-21
Fixed an issue where rule count was limited to 25Version 3.1.1 Release Date 2017-04-21
Fixing minor issuesVersion 3.1.2 Release Date 2017-04-21
Some more issues fixedVersion 3.1.3 Release Date 2017-04-22
Added the ability to skip og:image tag checking when generating featured imageVersion 3.1.4 Release Date 2017-04-22
Updated built-in SimplePie library to v1.5 Fixed a rare issue with image importingVersion 3.1.5 Release Date 2017-04-29
Fixed some visual issues with automatic rule runningVersion 3.1.6 Release Date 2017-04-30
Added an option to change the user-agent SimplePie usesVersion 3.1.7 Release Date 2017-04-30
Added a shortcode to list all post generated by this plugin: [echo-list-posts]Version 3.1.8 Release Date 2017-05-01
Added another shortcode to list all post generated by this plugin (with more options): [echo-display-posts] Updated documentationVersion 3.1.9 Release Date 2017-05-04
Small fix in rule runningVersion 3.2.0 Release Date 2017-05-05
Added a shortcode to display post creation date Some minor fixesVersion 3.2.1 Release Date 2017-05-09
Added an option to skip featured image fetching from feed Some minor fixesVersion 3.3 Release Date 2017-05-14
Fixed multiple category and tag importing Added an option to remove automatic categories for rules Some minor fixesVersion 3.4 Release Date 2017-05-16
Added the option to send each published post in email to a predefined addressVersion 3.5 Release Date 2017-05-17
Added a new feature to automatically delete generated posts after a period of timeVersion 3.5.1 Release Date 2017-05-18
Added an option to not spin the article title Added info about when the post will be automatically deletedVersion 3.5.2 Release Date 2017-05-18
Fixed some issues with link detectionsVersion 3.5.3 Release Date 2017-05-22
Fixed some issues with link strippingVersion 3.6 Release Date 2017-05-23
Added an option to copy images from post content locallyVersion 3.7 Release Date 2017-05-26
Updated rule running interface - added rule paging Added the ability to save and restore rules from file Plugin once again runs on PHP 5.2 and 5.3 Minor fixes and improvementsVersion 3.7.1 Release Date 2017-05-29
Added an option to add a delay between rule running Minor issue fixesVersion 3.7.2 Release Date 2017-05-30
Fixed an issue with rule delaysVersion 3.7.3 Release Date 2017-05-31
Auto cleanup rule running list Added date started info for rulesVersion 3.7.4 Release Date 2017-06-01
Added an option to the built-in text spinner to not spin predefined set of wordsVersion 3.7.5 Release Date 2017-06-05
Fixed some issuesVersion 3.7.6 Release Date 2017-06-06
Extended 'Affiliate Keyword Replacer' tool functionality also to articles's titleVersion 3.7.7 Release Date 2017-06-07
New feature: replace all links from contentVersion 3.7.8 Release Date 2017-06-12
Fixed 'Copy images locally' feature not working, only when full content was grabbed Fixed some rare issuesVersion 3.8.0 Release Date 2017-06-18
Added 'Wordai' premium text spinning method Added an option to duplicate existing rules Some minor fixesVersion 3.8.1 Release Date 2017-06-19
Added an option to skip first image when grabbing images from contentVersion 3.8.2 Release Date 2017-06-22
Improved plugin memory usageVersion 3.8.3 Release Date 2017-06-23
Fixed custom feeds not being generated in some cases (custom post queries)Version 3.8.4 Release Date 2017-06-29
Fixed issue with Google TranslateVersion 3.8.5 Release Date 2017-06-29
Fixed incompatibility with some WordPress cron versionsVersion 3.8.6 Release Date 2017-07-06
Added an option to skip searching for featured image in post contentVersion 3.8.7 Release Date 2017-07-07
Added a new feature to leave only a percentage of the full article content (to obey copyright restrictions)Version 3.8.8 Release Date 2017-07-09
Added the ability to select multiple default categories for generated postsVersion 3.8.9 Release Date 2017-07-10
Fixed a rare issue with HTTPS protocolsVersion 3.9.0 Release Date 2017-07-11
Changed 'Article Percentage Trimming' work event when not full content grabbedVersion 3.9.1 Release Date 2017-07-12
Fixed an issue with content trimming by percentageVersion 3.9.2 Release Date 2017-07-13
Fixed an issue with rule duplicationVersion 3.9.3 Release Date 2017-07-14
Fixed an issue with rule category selection on multipage setupsVersion 3.9.4 Release Date 2017-07-14
Plugin will try to fix incomplete featured image urlsVersion 3.9.5 Release Date 2017-07-15
Minor fixes and improvementsVersion 3.9.6 Release Date 2017-07-16
Fixed a small reported issueVersion 3.9.7 Release Date 2017-07-17
Added the ability to add attributes (ex: rel="nofollow") to internal and external links from the post contentVersion 3.9.8 Release Date 2017-07-17
Fixed an issue with rule managementVersion 3.9.9 Release Date 2017-07-17
Fixed an issue with rule displayVersion 22.214.171.124 Release Date 2017-07-17
Reduced memory consumptionVersion 126.96.36.199 Release Date 2017-07-17
Some more performance improvementVersion 188.8.131.52 Release Date 2017-07-18
Added an option to delete all rules from the pluginVersion 184.108.40.206 Release Date 2017-07-19
Prevented form double submission for rulesVersion 220.127.116.11 Release Date 2017-07-20
Added custom meta field support for generated postsVersion 18.104.22.168 Release Date 2017-07-21
Improved plugin performance when creating custom feedsVersion 22.214.171.124 Release Date 2017-07-21
Added a new feature to resize imported iframes to desired widthVersion 126.96.36.199 Release Date 2017-07-21
Added a new feature to skip posts if they have a specified word in their featured image nameVersion 188.8.131.52 Release Date 2017-07-22
Fixed a set of reported issuesVersion 4.0.0 Release Date 2017-07-24
Major performance improvementsVersion 4.0.1 Release Date 2017-07-26
Fix an issue with Google TranslateVersion 4.0.2 Release Date 2017-07-27
Added the ability to translate other languages than englishVersion 4.0.3 Release Date 2017-07-28
Fixed iframe resizing in some casesVersion 4.0.4 Release Date 2017-07-30
Fixed a rare content percentage trimming issueVersion 4.1.0 Release Date 2017-07-31
Fixed a memory issue when 10000+ posts are postedVersion 4.1.1 Release Date 2017-08-01
Added support for regex content modificationsVersion 4.1.2 Release Date 2017-08-07
Added the ability to get article full content without entering html classes or ids (using readability)Version 4.1.3 Release Date 2017-08-13
User interface made more user friendlyVersion 4.1.4 Release Date 2017-08-18
Fixed category creationVersion 4.1.5 Release Date 2017-08-22
Renamed featured images as the post's name for better SEO - thank you MaximVersion 4.1.6 Release Date 2017-08-24
Added the ability to replace wp_cron with cronVersion 4.1.7 Release Date 2017-08-25
Some minor fixesVersion 4.1.8 Release Date 2017-08-28
Added a global required words list and banned words list for generated postsVersion 4.1.9 Release Date 2017-08-31
Fixed a featured image related issueVersion 4.2.0 Release Date 2017-08-31
Added an option to get page from Google cache when direct full content grabbing failsVersion 4.2.1 Release Date 2017-09-01
Made the plugin timezone awareVersion 4.2.2 Release Date 2017-09-02
Fixed time stamps plugin wideVersion 4.2.3 Release Date 2017-09-03
Fixed some issues with featured image checkingVersion 4.2.4 Release Date 2017-09-04
Added compatibility with some third party pluginsVersion 4.2.5 Release Date 2017-09-05
Fixed featured image checkingVersion 4.2.6 Release Date 2017-09-06
Fixed link filler feature Added a new feature to append a string to all links from the imported content - great affiliate feature!Version 4.2.7 Release Date 2017-09-07
Fixed some minor issuesVersion 4.2.8 Release Date 2017-09-14
Fixed issue with regex replaceVersion 4.2.9 Release Date 2017-09-15
Another issue with regex fixedVersion 4.3.0 Release Date 2017-09-15
Fix excerpt when regex usedVersion 4.3.1 Release Date 2017-09-23
Fixed importing of some videosVersion 4.3.2 Release Date 2017-09-24
Added the ability to add post categories only if they already existVersion 4.3.3 Release Date 2017-09-27
BugfixesVersion 4.3.4 Release Date 2017-10-03
Fix for regex parsingVersion 4.3.5 Release Date 2017-10-22
Added crawler helper moduleVersion 4.3.6 Release Date 2017-10-25
Added the ability to not check posts in plugin settingsVersion 4.3.7 Release Date 2017-10-28
Fixed incompatibility with mod_securityVersion 4.3.8 Release Date 2017-11-01
Added option to change excerpt lengthVersion 4.3.9 Release Date 2017-11-07
BugfixesVersion 4.4.0 Release Date 2017-11-08
Added option to draft post first, then automatically publish themVersion 4.4.1 Release Date 2017-11-15
Fixes for 'Required Words List'Version 4.4.2 Release Date 2017-11-16
Added Web Proxy supportVersion 4.4.3 Release Date 2017-11-25
Minor fixes and improvementsVersion 4.4.4 Release Date 2017-12-03
Added the option to link post titles directly to source pagesVersion 4.4.5 Release Date 2017-12-18
Added the ability to define a secret manually callable url, that will run post importing - can be used in manual cron setupVersion 4.4.6 Release Date 2017-12-19
Fixed some minor issuesVersion 4.4.7 Release Date 2017-12-20
Fixed word replacement issueVersion 4.4.8 Release Date 2017-12-26
Fixed spintax issueVersion 4.4.9 Release Date 2017-12-27
Fixed content generation issueVersion 4.5.0 Release Date 2017-12-28
Added an option to not spin posts generated by a specific ruleVersion 4.5.1 Release Date 2017-12-29
Added a new feature to change the date format for the %%item_pub_date%% shortcodeVersion 4.5.2 Release Date 2017-12-30
Added the ability to add rel="nofollow" or target="_blank" to links from the post contentVersion 4.5.3 Release Date 2017-12-31
Fixed iconv issueVersion 4.5.4 Release Date 2018-01-03
Fixed author name for some feedsVersion 4.5.5 Release Date 2018-01-05
Fixed issue with author nameVersion 4.5.6 Release Date 2018-01-16
Added SpinRewriter post spinningVersion 4.5.7 Release Date 2018-01-28
Added the ability to import any custom field from rss field contentVersion 4.5.8 Release Date 2018-01-29
BugfixesVersion 4.5.9 Release Date 2018-02-01
Fixed importing bugVersion 4.6.0 Release Date 2018-02-19
Now the plugin is able to import Instagram embedded content into postsVersion 4.6.1 Release Date 2018-02-22
Added the ability to publish post featured images to generated feeds Added the ability to publish images from galleries found inside posts Added the ability to import image galleries from imported posts Added the ability to attach images to postsVersion 4.6.2 Release Date 2018-03-01
Fixed some embedding issuesVersion 4.6.3 Release Date 2018-03-04
BugfixesVersion 4.6.4 Release Date 2018-03-06
Fixed some incompatibilities with some themesVersion 4.6.5 Release Date 2018-03-15
Added the ability to strip links only from the imported post content (not content generated by shortcodes)Version 4.6.6 Release Date 2018-03-19
Fixed timezone issueVersion 4.6.7 Release Date 2018-04-02
Added 'Link Generated Post Titles To Source Articles' and 'Replace All URLs from Content With This URL' to rule settingsVersion 4.6.8 Release Date 2018-04-20
Improved remote featured image supportVersion 4.6.9 Release Date 2018-04-25
Added 'Skip Posts Older Than This Date' to each ruleVersion 4.7.0 Release Date 2018-05-29
Added the ability to define a required word list (AND) per ruleVersion 4.7.1 Release Date 2018-06-02
Added the ability to change the resized image qualityVersion 4.7.2 Release Date 2018-06-03
Fixed SpinRewriter word spinningVersion 4.7.3 Release Date 2018-07-13
Updated built-in readability moduleVersion 4.7.4 Release Date 2018-08-10
Added a new shortcode to allow users to submit their own feed URLs to the plugin's backendVersion 4.7.5 Release Date 2018-09-03
Added the ability to add to generated posts a 'rel=canonical' meta tag linking back to source pagesVersion 4.7.6 Release Date 2018-09-04
Removed some false positive warnings from WordFence security software Security updateVersion 4.7.7 Release Date 2018-09-12
BugfixesVersion 4.7.9 Release Date 2018-10-14
Added the ability to assign random users to generated posts Added the ability to import user author from feed (create new user in WordPress if not exists)Version 4.8.0 Release Date 2018-10-24
Added the ability to shorten links using Shorte.stVersion 4.8.1 Release Date 2018-11-06
Added the ability to skip link translation when using Google TranslateVersion 4.8.2 Release Date 2018-11-28
Fixed duplicate post creation when using the Shorte.st link shortenerVersion 4.8.3 Release Date 2018-12-16
Added nested importing support - import mixed content into a single post, from multiple plugins created by CodeRevolutionVersion 4.8.4 Release Date 2019-01-03
BugfixesVersion 4.8.5 Release Date 2019-01-05
Fixed HTML stripping from full contentVersion 4.8.6 Release Date 2019-01-08
Added the ability to import royalty free images for created postsVersion 4.8.7 Release Date 2019-01-12
Added support for Gutenberg blocks to list postsVersion 4.8.8 Release Date 2019-01-21
Added support for any custom tag importing from any RSS feedVersion 4.8.9 Release Date 2019-02-14
Added the ability to select confidence level for SpinRewriter synonymsVersion 4.9.0 Release Date 2019-02-21
Added the ability to skip posts if no royalty free image found Performance improvement updateVersion 4.9.1 Release Date 2019-04-19
Security updateVersion 4.9.2 Release Date 2019-08-02
Added support for Google Alerts feedsVersion 4.9.3 Release Date 2019-08-05
Fixed issue with Google TranslateVersion 4.9.4 Release Date 2019-11-15
WordPress 5.3 compatibility updateVersion 4.9.5 Release Date 2020-05-11
New features added for content templates Bugfix updateVersion 4.9.6 Release Date 2020-06-24
Performance improvementsVersion 4.9.7 Release Date 2020-09-09
Improved category and tag extraction Other reported bugs fixedVersion 4.9.8 Release Date 2020-10-09
BugfixesVersion 5.0.0 Release Date 2020-10-22
Added a the ability to search for RSS feeds based on keywords, URLs or #topics Major performance improvementsVersion 5.0.1 Release Date 2020-11-07
Added the ability to filter imported posts from RSS feeds by authorVersion 5.0.2 Release Date 2020-11-15
Added the ability to filter imported posts from RSS feeds by item categoriesVersion 5.1.0 Release Date 2020-12-30
Added the ability to display live RSS feeds using a new shortcode / Gutenberg blockVersion 5.2.0 Release Date 2021-01-14
PHP 8 compatibility updateVersion 5.3.0 Release Date 2021-01-23
Added the option to use an experimental feed parser instead of SimplePieVersion 5.3.1 Release Date 2021-02-18
Added an option to capitalize each word in the generated post titleVersion 5.3.2 Release Date 2021-03-29
(Highly requested update) Added visual content selector when selecting full content source for articlesVersion 5.3.3 Release Date 2021-05-19
Added the ability to make screenshots of websites using the HeadlessBrowserAPI featureVersion 5.3.4 Release Date 2021-07-15
Added multiple Regex expression support for content stripping or replacement (one on each line)Version 5.3.5 Release Date 2021-07-19
Added Bing Translator support (next to Google Translator and DeepL Translator)Version 5.3.6 Release Date 2021-09-27
Improved importing speed if full page content imported and also featured image is scraped from HTML content (lowered page request count) Added visual selector/multiple query types for featured image importing selectionVersion 184.108.40.206 Release Date 2022-03-21
Bugfix updateVersion 5.3.7 Release Date 2022-04-20
Fixed Google Translator problem caused by a recent Google API updateVersion 5.3.8 Release Date 2022-06-14
Added the ability to translate posts a third time (acting like a Word Spinner, if the content is translated back to the original languageVersion 5.3.9 Release Date 2022-06-26
Added in importing rule settings, input fields for custom RSS tag mapping Added support for nested custom RSS feed tag importing, use this syntax: namespace:parenttagname=>namespace:childtagname. Example: gdacs:resources=>gdacs:resource=>gdacs:acknowledgementsVersion 5.4.0 Release Date 2022-09-07
Added the ability to assign categories to posts based on keywords found in post titlesVersion 5.4.1 Release Date 2023-01-03
Fixed all reported issuesVersion 5.4.2 Release Date 2023-02-10
Fixed Google News scraping after recent changes
Are you already a customer?If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 6.2 and PHP 8.2 Tested!
Through this plugin you are able to grab content from various websites that does not necessary belong to you or which are not under your control. If you grab copyrighted material without the author’s permission, the plugin’s developer does not assume any responsibility for your actions. Also, the plugin’s developer has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites.
Do you like our work and want more of it?
Check out this MEGA plugin bundle or this SOCIAL plugin bundle.