In Greek mythology, Echo (from ἦχος (ēchos), meaning “sound”) was an Oread who fell in love with Zeus. She loved spreading the word about her love. Like Echo, this plugin will automatically “speak” on your blog with rich content blog posts using RSS feed sources.
What Can You Do With This Plugin?Echo RSS Feed Post Generator Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge (made in 2017) RSS feed based post generator autoblogging plugin that uses the SimplePie API to turn your website into a autoblogging or even a money making machine!
You can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Any blog that has a public RSS Feed available. All RSS feed versions are supported, from 0.9 to 2.0.
- Your latest posts published on your blog.
- RSS Feed -> Blog Posts
- Blog Posts -> RSS Feed
Other plugin features:
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- shortcode to list all posts generated by this plugin: [echo-list-posts type => ‘any’, order => ‘ASC’, ‘orderby’ => ‘date’, ‘posts’ => 50, ‘category’ => ’’, ‘ruleid’ => ’’]
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- generate post or page
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images, posts with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- option to automatically delete generated posts after a period of time
- RSS Feed Generator – make unlimited fully customizable RSS Feeds
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- option to copy or not images locally
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
- Save and restore RSS rule list from file
Testing this plugin
- You can test the plugin’s functionality using the ‘Test Site Generator’. Here you can try the plugin’s full functionality. Note that the generated testing blog will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.
- This blog is dedicated fully to this plugin! Try it out now!
- RSS #1 Test http://coderevolution.ro/echo-demo/echo-rss1
- RSS #2 Test http://coderevolution.ro/echo-demo/echo-rss2
- PHP DOM -> how to install it (if you don’t have it, but probably you already have it): http://php.net/manual/en/dom.setup.php
- PHP 5.2 or higher
- PHP’s XML extension (enabled by default)
- PHP’s PCRE extension (enabled by default)
Need support?Just email me at email@example.com and I will respond as soon as I can.
Changelog:Version 1.0 Release Date 2017-02-21
First version released!Version 1.1 Release Date 2017-02-22
Fixed plugin auto-updating process Some minor fixes and enhancementsVersion 1.2 Release Date 2017-02-24
Added a new feature: unlimited custom RSS Feed generation Minor fixes and enhancementsVersion 1.3 Release Date 2017-02-27
Fixed a reported issue when the plugin failed to detect the featured image of some feedsVersion 1.4 Release Date 2017-03-01
Fixed some characters not appearing correctly from some feeds Added the option to use built-in SimplePie library or a custom oneVersion 1.5 Release Date 2017-03-01
Moved 'Banned Words List' and 'Required Words List' features from settings to rulesVersion 1.6 Release Date 2017-03-02
featured image extraction from og:image fixed encoding issues added feed auto detection option to force the detection of feeds at the links you specify - disables auto detection option to enable feed caching (/res/cache folder)Version 1.7 Release Date 2017-03-03
Fixed an issue with quotes in generated contentVersion 1.8 Release Date 2017-03-04
Fixes and enhancementsVersion 1.9 Release Date 2017-03-05
Reworked custom article content fetching - fixing some issues and enhancing performance Added the ability to select the source article's encodingVersion 2.0 Release Date 2017-03-06
Option to disable the excerpt automatic generation Improved featured image generation - ability to scrape featured image from article content Multiple class or ID scrapping support -> separate classes by comma Added an article word limit, after which 'Read More' link will be addedVersion 2.1 Release Date 2017-03-08
Fixed multiple classes grabbing Fixed 'Limit Article Length' stripping HTML tags from content Moved 'Translate' option to rules Added option to disable 'Google Translate Popups' on resulting translated textVersion 2.2 Release Date 2017-03-12
Added a built in text spinning method Minor fixes and enhancementsVersion 2.3 Release Date 2017-03-25
Added an option to resize featured image to desired width and height Minor fixes and improvementsVersion 2.3.1 Release Date 2017-03-26
Fixed a small issue with image resizingVersion 2.4 Release Date 2017-03-31
Added an option to remove images from post content Fixed a issue with unicode title generation Added support for custom post types Other minor fixesVersion 2.5 Release Date 2017-04-04
Major performance improvements Minor fixes and enhancementsVersion 2.6 Release Date 2017-04-06
Added the ability to set the created post date as the date of the RSS feed item Minor fixes and enhancementsVersion 2.7 Release Date 2017-04-07
Added the option to remove WordPress's default category and leave only custom categories for created postsVersion 2.8 Release Date 2017-04-12
Fixed some rss feeds taking very long time to importVersion 2.8.1 Release Date 2017-04-13
Added the ability to modify the 'Read More' text the plugin generatesVersion 2.9 Release Date 2017-04-15
Added an option to not copy post featured images locally (saves much disk space, but is risky if the remote image gets deleted) Minor fixes and enhancementsVersion 2.9.1 Release Date 2017-04-16
Fixed some themes not displaying the remote featured images correctlyVersion 2.9.2 Release Date 2017-04-17
Fixed a reported issue with default featured image setting Fixed a reported issue with feed URL sometimes getting malformedVersion 3.0 Release Date 2017-04-19
General performance improvement Rewritten some modules to increase performance Featured image generation speed increased Fixed some bugs when rule appears to be hanging Some more fixes and enhancementsVersion 3.0.1 Release Date 2017-04-20
Fixed a small issue with image grabbing from custom contentVersion 3.0.2 Release Date 2017-04-20
Fixed a minor issue with featured image settingVersion 3.0.3 Release Date 2017-04-21
Added the ability to specify 'Read More' link text for each ruleVersion 3.1 Release Date 2017-04-21
Fixed an issue where rule count was limited to 25Version 3.1.1 Release Date 2017-04-21
Fixing minor issuesVersion 3.1.2 Release Date 2017-04-21
Some more issues fixedVersion 3.1.3 Release Date 2017-04-22
Added the ability to skip og:image tag checking when generating featured imageVersion 3.1.4 Release Date 2017-04-22
Updated built-in SimplePie library to v1.5 Fixed a rare issue with image importingVersion 3.1.5 Release Date 2017-04-29
Fixed some visual issues with automatic rule runningVersion 3.1.6 Release Date 2017-04-30
Added an option to change the user-agent SimplePie usesVersion 3.1.7 Release Date 2017-04-30
Added a shortcode to list all post generated by this plugin: [echo-list-posts]Version 3.1.8 Release Date 2017-05-01
Added another shortcode to list all post generated by this plugin (with more options): [echo-display-posts] Updated documentationVersion 3.1.9 Release Date 2017-05-04
Small fix in rule runningVersion 3.2.0 Release Date 2017-05-05
Added a shortcode to display post creation date Some minor fixesVersion 3.2.1 Release Date 2017-05-09
Added an option to skip featured image fetching from feed Some minor fixesVersion 3.3 Release Date 2017-05-14
Fixed multiple category and tag importing Added an option to remove automatic categories for rules Some minor fixesVersion 3.4 Release Date 2017-05-16
Added the option to send each published post in email to a predefined addressVersion 3.5 Release Date 2017-05-17
Added a new feature to automatically delete generated posts after a period of timeVersion 3.5.1 Release Date 2017-05-18
Added an option to not spin the article title Added info about when the post will be automatically deletedVersion 3.5.2 Release Date 2017-05-18
Fixed some issues with link detectionsVersion 3.5.3 Release Date 2017-05-22
Fixed some issues with link strippingVersion 3.6 Release Date 2017-05-23
Added an option to copy images from post content locallyVersion 3.7 Release Date 2017-05-26
Updated rule running interface - added rule paging Added the ability to save and restore rules from file Plugin once again runs on PHP 5.2 and 5.3 Minor fixes and improvements
Are you already a customer?If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 4.7 Tested!
Through this plugin you are able to grab content from various websites that does not necessary belong to you or which are not under your control. If you grab copyrighted material without the author’s permission, the plugin’s developer does not assume any responsibility for your actions. Also, the plugin’s developer has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites.