Clover – Messaging & Conferencing
Clover is an instant messaging & conferencing web app with audio / video capabilities
, both in one-to-one
calls and in group calls
with multiple remote peers
As an introductory offer, we are providing free installation service to the first few buyers. The offer is valid until this notice disappears.
Clover offers a lot of features, we encourage you to try them all out in the demo app! You can register with your email, or you can use these two demo accounts: email@example.com
. Password: envato.
- Instant Messaging through Socket.IO
- Group conversation rooms
- Audio / Video one-to-one and one-to-many via WebRTC
- Adding another peer to an existing call
- Muting local audio or local video
- Switching between audio and video call
- Video cover / contain button during call
- Sending images, even multiple images at once
- Emoji support with “bubble removal” for emoji-only messages
- Profile image
- Nice login / register page
- Mobile version, phone and tablet, for instant messaging! Audio and video calls will now work on mobile!
Clover requires a private server and a domain to function properly and will not work on shared hosting services. However, we provide a fully automated installation script
for Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
that will save you a lot of time and a huge headache!
Technologies in use
Clover is a MERN application, developed using Node.js – Express – MongoDB on the backend and React – Redux on the frontend. It also relies heavily on Socket.IO and latest WebRTC.
WebRTC is evolving rapidly and its API is continuously changing. We strongly believe in WebRTC as a future stable technology and we will keep up with those changes.
Welcome to the Honeyside experience! You can access the full Clover documentation online
and the Honeyside Support Forum
is here for you, even before purchase. Also take a look at our website
, because… well, it’s nice ❤
Do not hesitate: ask us any question if you still have doubts!
1.1.0 - February 14th, 2020
- added audio / video capabilities for mobile
- fixed multiple details visualization issues in Safari
- fixed contact list visualization issue in Safari
- fixed contact list visualization issue on mobile devices
1.0.1 - February 13th, 2020
- minor bug fixing
1.0.0 - February 11th, 2020
- first version