iOS demo: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cestore/id1434287066?mt=8
Android demo: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inspireui.cestore
Company website: https://inspireui.com/product/cestore
What you will get from CeStore:
- Full source code package built with ReactJS and React Native frameworks.
- Completed solutions for e-commerce business.
- Superfast website and mobile app
- Admin dashboard is supported to manage the product.
- Build with: NodeJS, Express, MongoDB, React Native….
- No dependency to your existing website templates.
- Easy to installing and delivery your own app.
- Saving your plus 1000 hours of development and a great boilerplate to kick off your project
- Build your standalone app and delivery to both Appstore & Google Play
- Run smoothly and already well testing on both of iOS & Android from the QA team.
- Get free regular version update & coming new features.
- Awesome support from technical team and great community – https://github.com/inspireui/support/issues
- High coding quality from the Elite Author of Envato – https://codecanyon.net/user/inspireui
- 100% refund if you are not happy with the products.
Change logs:Version 1.3.0
1. New - Integrate with Paypal 2. New - Integrate with Razopay 3. Update - Fixed the push notification issue - https://github.com/inspireui/support/issues/183 4. Update - libraries and minor bug fixVersion 1.2.0
1. NEW - Integrate with CeBuilder for supporting OneClick installing & easier to customize the homepage 2. NEW - Add new theme, similar the EvaStore 3. NEW - Add stripe payment support on CeStore Web 4. UPDATE - latest Expo and libraries 5. Wish you have a very Merry Christmas !!!Version 1.1.0
1. NEW - Add stripe payment 2. NEW - Add push notification to mobile app via Admin dashboard 3. NEW - Web app - add stripe payment API and admin push notification 4. UPDATE - minor bug fix and performance improvement 5. UPDATE - update to latest expo version 31 6. IMPORTANT: update latest Expo 31 which could cause VERY SLOW at development mode (as you will get the "require cycle: " warning, please remove the IF block from node_modules/metro/src/lib/polyfills/require.js (line 102) - Or, select the build with PRODUCTION MODE to resolve the issues)Version 1.0.0
1. Release first version