Check Out HD Video Preview Here
Standalone HTML5 Version Available Here
CCGallery WP makes it easy to embed the CCGallery HTML5 Multimedia Gallery, in your Wordpress theme. It displays all your images, audio files and video files in a sleek and attractive interface. You get to browse the items in Coverflow mode or in a Thumbnail grid mode. You can easily switch between the two display modes and can even filter the items by displaying only images, or audio files, or video files. Filtering of items by custom categories is also supported. Also CCGallery incorporates a responsive design so that the gallery display fits in various screen sizes ranging from mobile phones to desktop browsers. CCGallery has been designed in such a way that it is extremely easy to browse through a large number of items and also with enough eye candy!
The key features are:
- Display images, audio and video.
- Two display modes – Coverflow and Thumbnail, with option to switch between the two. You can also choose which mode to load first.
- CSS 3D Transforms are used for the coverflow in supported browsers, which is hardware accelerated and thus resulting in smoother animations, which is especially noted in mobile devices such as iPad/iPhone. In unsupported browsers HTML5 Canvas is used.
- Plays audio and video natively in modern HTML5 browsers and switches over to Flash/Silverlight for older browsers by using Mediaelement.js.
- Can also embed Youtube and Vimeo videos.
- Filters items based on file type or based on custom categories, with a nice shuffling animation by using jQuery Quicksand plugin. You can also choose to display a particular category on page load.
- Option to detect mobile devices so that these devices can be served low quality videos which are uploaded separately.
- The gallery features a fluid responsive design to account for various screen sizes ranging from mobile phones to desktop browsers and can also be placed in a container of any width.
- Options to autoplay and loop audio and video files.
- Various handy keyboard shortcuts for easier browsing of the gallery.
- Scroll coverflow images using touch swipe in touch screen devices.
- Can make the thumbnail images in both the Thumbnails and Coverflow modes act as links to external pages. Option to open links in new window/tab.
- Two colour schemes (dark and light) are available.
- Change the styling of the gallery according to your needs by tweaking the CSS.
- Create multiple galleries and manage them with the Gallery Manager
- Can host media files in services like Amazon AWS and then insert those file links in the gallery settings page.
- AJAX upload of files with the option to delete them later if you wish. Images for Coverflow and Thumbnails mode are generated automatically. You can set the size for the images in the gallery settings page
- Drag to sort gallery item order.
- Easily embed galleries using a simple shortcode. Also shortcode for each gallery created, is visible in the Gallery Manager.
NOTE: The Coverflow mode uses a two step fallback mechanism. It first uses CSS 3D Transforms, and if it is not supported then HTML5 Canvas is used, which is supported in Firefox 3.0+, Safari 3.0+, Chrome 3.0+, Opera 9.5+ and IE9 +. Older browsers that do not support Canvas will see a fallback animated effect for browsing files, so they still get to see a nicely working gallery.
Version 2.2 (28 December, 2015)
• If an image is already present in the WP Media Library then its url can be passed instead of uploading again. • An existing gallery instance can be now be cloned. • Some minor tweaks at the backend.
Version 2.1.3 (26 April, 2015)
• Added Fix for the Wordpress XSS Security vulnerability - http://codecanyon.net/forums/thread/security-vulnerability-affecting-wordpress-plugins-and-themes/173013. • Minor admin area tweaks.
Version 2.1.2 (18 September, 2013)
• Fixed an incompatibility issue arising due to the loading of the Modernizr library by other plugins/themes.
Version 2.1.1 (24 April, 2013)
• Made the gallery compatible with jQuery 1.9+ . • Updated all helper scripts.
Version 2.1 (27 October, 2012)
• Added the option to retain the volume setting of the player when it is closed, so that when it is opened again the previous volume level is set. • The caption area in the modal overlay now displays the entire caption, whatever its size, without overflowing on the image/video/audio. • Fixed a bug where the Coverflow images were not positioned correctly if the starting mode was Thumbnails. • Fixed a bug where the thumbnail links were not working correctly in the Coverflow mode after filtering. • Fixed a bug where the next/prev buttons were showing even when there was only one item after filtering. • Fixed a bug where the presence of an image in the caption was causing problems in the Thumbnails mode. • Fixed a bug where audio files were being loaded twice when the Flash player was active. • Fixed a volume slider position bug in the Mediaelement.js player.
Version 2.0 (25 September, 2012)
• The Coverflow mode now uses CSS 3d Transforms in browsers that support it, thus resulting in smoother animation, especially in mobile devices. In unsupported browsers HTML5 Canvas is used. • The touch swipe functionality to browse the Coverflow images has been improved. • The gallery now a features fluid responsive design thus enabling it to adapt to any browser window width and parent container width. • The latest version of the jQuery UI Slider is now used to make it compatible with jQuery 1.8.0. • Various small bug fixes.
Version 1.1 (2 September, 2012)
• Added the option to set custom sizes for images in Coverflow and Thumbnails mode. • Option to disable reflection of Coverflow images. • Option to open gallery thumbnail links in new window/tab. • Options to hide gallery menu, coverflow section, thumbnails section and coverflow list. • Gallery items in the settings page now show the item title in the collapsed state. • Fixed escaping of content in the titles and captions. Titles and links can have special characters. • Coverflow images can now be scrolled using touch swipe in touch screen devices. • Coverflow slider can be now used in touch screen devices. • Fixed a bug regarding deletion of gallery files. • Various small bug fixes.
Version 1.0.2 (26 May, 2012)
• Fixed the a bug regarding the gallery css file not loading when the shortcode appeared at the very beginning in a post/page. • Fixed the checked state of file type radio buttons in the admin panel when a new item was created.
Version 1.0.1 (25 May, 2012)
• Fixed a few bugs with keyboard shortcuts when the Lightbox and Thumbnails mode is visible • Fixed an error message when files were uploaded