No rates are displayed in the cart/checkout? I am getting “There are no shipping methods available” in the shopping cart.
When setting up this Canada Post plugin, there are a few things to check if you are not getting shipping rates in the cart or checkout.
1. Check the entered Canada Post API Production credentials. Click “Validate Credentials” button to know that this is working.
2. Make sure you’ve added “Canada Post” method a Woocommerce Shipping Zone. For example, add it to the “Rest of the World” shipping zone.
3. Ensure some services are selected (ie. Xpresspost, Expedited, etc).
4. Ensure the Products in Woocommerce have Shipping Weight and Dimensions entered for them.
5. In the plugin settings, try to disable “Shipping Class Rules” if you’ve got them enabled.
6. Check the “Rates Lookup Logging” feature—this will tell you what is being calculated in the checkout—and whether the plugin was able to get rates for the cart.