Important: This plugin is an add-on that requires the Bookly PRO plugin. View Bookly page at Codecanyon.
Also, Bookly Files (Add-on) requires Bookly Custom Fields (Add-on) installed and activated. View Bookly Custom Fields (Add-on) at Codecanyon.
File uploading feature simplifies the process of collecting information required for appointments. Bookly Files (Add-on) makes it possible for the clients to attach files related to their visit directly in the Bookly online booking form. All uploaded files will be available for review and update in the booking details.
- Add the file upload button to your Bookly booking form
- Accept multiple file attachments
- View, add, update or delete uploaded files in booking details
- Set allowed format for file extensions
- Create internal fields for files – visible in Bookly backend only
In the same way as all Bookly add-ons, the files uploading feature seamlessly integrates with the Bookly PRO Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System – the setup takes only a few minutes.
Read how to set up and use the Bookly Files (Add-on) in our detailed documentation.
CHECK FREE LIVE BOOKLY DEMO
WATCH QUICK VIDEO TUTORIALS