Architect is the most powerful and easy to use site and html builder not only on codecanyon, but probably on the internet as well. It has all the features you would except from a site builder, while also offering exclusive ones like themes & templates, closely integrated code editors, the best visual css and image editor around and much more.
Admin Account/AreaYou can see a demo of admin area by logging in with username: firstname.lastname@example.org and password: admin, note that destructive actions like deleting and editing are disabled on demo site.
It’s recommend to register for a new account on demo site if you want to test the builder, because default admin account is shared between multiple users.
- Easy Installation – Install Architect easily with no coding or server knowledge in a few minutes with our easy to use installer and documentation.
- Subscriptions/Billing – Easily create plans and require users to subscribe to access functionality of a plan. Supports paypal and stripe.
- Appearence Editor – Powerful appearance editor will allow you to easily change the look of BeMusic without any coding knowledge.
- Text Editor- Double click on any text content to open a text editor where you can modify the text contents and apply and remove various styles to highlighted text.
- Advanced Drag & Drop – no more trying to drag predefined elements by small handles, click element wherever you want and drag it wherever you want.
- Documentation – In depth documentation included with architect will explain everything the builder is capable of as well as advanced stuff like adding your own custom elements.
- Context Menu – Right click on any element to bring out the context menu with a variety of general options like moving elements up and down with more precision when drag and drop allows and options for that specific element like adding rows and columns to a table.
- Translatable – Architect is fully translation ready. You can translate it easily from admin area so there is no need to mess with config files or 3rd party applications.
- Interface that makes sense – annoyed by all the modals, panels and buttons you need to wade through just to change a font size on other builder? you’re in luck, we’ve designed architect so all the most used functionality is visible along with your current project and accessible without having to open a single modal.
- Live CSS Editor – easily, visually and in real-time edit most of elements properties like padding, margin, border, shadows, backgrounds, text styles and more. Or enter css by hand via integrated css editor for maximum control of your project.
- Publish or Export your project – Download your whole project, publish it to a remote server with a single click or simply give users a share link to render page on architect itself, moving to production has never been this easy.
- Themes & Templates – no need to build everything from scratch use one of the pre-built templates to give your project structure and change it’s design with one of included themes.
- Flexible Elements System – – use one of over 40 elements included with architect (and more to come in free future updates) or easily create your own custom elements for ultimate reusability.
- Preview – – easily preview how your project will look for users with a single click, no page reloads, no extra bars or wait time.
- Undo Manager – – made a mistake or want to step back to a previous iteration? No problem, use the integrated undo manager to undo and redo action in architect.
- User System – – Users can register to architect and create their own unlimited amount of projects, themes, templates and upload/edit images.
- PHP >= 5.6.4
- MCrypt PHP Extension (Optional, but recommended)
- PDO Extension (enabled by default)
- php_fileinfo Extension (enabled by default)
- MySQL Database
2018 March 09 – Version 2.0.4
- Corrected a few issues with email confirmation during registration.
- Close code editor when going back to dashboard from the builder.
- Make subscription created from admin area cancelable and resumable by user.
- Corrected an issue with wrong paths being generated on some windows machines.
- Prevent error if user is trying to login with two social auth services that have same username.
- Fixed issue with project creation, when selected template has “framework” set to “none”.
- Fixed template search in admin area > templates page.
- Make sure new template folder name is formatted properly.
- Added google fonts api key field in settings page for specifying your own key.
- Added a way to specify custom template categories from settings page.
- Properly handle paypal pop-up window close when user does not approve payment.
- Add “None” option in builder template settings panel.
2018 March 06 – Version 2.0.3
- Setting custom page as homepage in admin area should now work properly.
- Fixed an issue with adding groups to user in admin area.
- Fixed several issues with uploading new template .zip files.
- Improved account settings page responsive design at laptop breakpoint.
2018 March 05 – Version 2.0.2
- show validation errors when creating or updating user from admin area.
- fixed row and column drag and drop in layout panel.
- renamed “projects.export” permission to “projects.publish” in admin area.
- fixed an issue with project thumbnails sometimes not working in admin area “projects” page.
- corrected height of code editor modal.
- fixed subscriptions page sometimes not working in admin area.
- fixed a number of issues that occured in builder on various older browser versions.
- assign bootstrap 4 framework to blank projects by default.
- make sure blank project canvas has full height of builder window.
- make builder element names translatable.
- show project owner in admin area projects page.
2018 March 04 – Version 2.0.1
- Properly apply theme generated via appearance editor to all sections on the site.
- Fixed some issues with migrating from older versions.
- Don’t push action to undo manager, if that action can’t be properly undone due to error.
- Allow user to log in after logout without page reload.
- Fixed issue with builder themes sometimes not loading.
- Prevent last paypal step from throwing error when in browser incognito mode.
- Make account settings page accessible.
- Loading screen will now prevent any actions until builder is fully loaded.
- Show a notification to user after successful registration.
2018 March 02 – Version 2.0
- Added optional integrated subscriptions and billing functionality using stripe and paypal.
- Added new Layouts panel for managing containers, rows and columns.
- Added support for bootstrap 4 framework.
- Redesigned builder, dashboard and admin area using google’s material design language.
- Added integrated google analytics page in admin area.
- New templates can now be added by uploading a .zip file from admin area.
- Added page editor in admin area for creating custom pages (faq, terms of service, contact etc)
- Site can now be translated and new localizations created directly from admin area.
- Added mail templates editor for modifying welcome, forgot password and other emails.
- Added several ad slots that can be filled in from admin area.
- Added appearance editor for editing architect site design, uploading logos, adding custom css/js and more.
- Added menu manager for creating and modifying dashboard and admin menus.
- Added social login (google, twitter, facebook)
- Added password reset functionality.
- Added account settings page for users.
- Improved overall performance and load speed.
- Rebuilt uesrs, groups and permissions functionality and updated corresponding admin area pages.
- Upgraded all underlying libraries to latest versions.
- Pages in builder are now fully interactable, so things like sliders will work properly.
- Preview button in builder will now open an actual live site in new browser tab.
- Dashboard and new project page are now responsive.
- Simplified projects and templates filesystem structures.
- User project files, images, templates and other uploads can now be stored on external services (s3, rackspace etc) instead of local server.
- Improved undo/redo functionality for element re-ordering via drag and drop.
- Updated context boxes design and positioning.
- Added undo functionality for changing element classes via inspector.
- Improved padding/margin panels functionality.
- Many bugs have been fixed as architect has been re-coded from scratch.
2017 April 20 – Version 1.8.2
- Changed keybinds for copying/pasting/cutting editor elements, regular text can now be properly copy/pasted via keybinds from outside architect. - Fixed an issue with thumbnails for custom templates not being generated correctly. - Fixed an issue with wrong image being deleted from media manager sometimes when clicking delete button.
2016 December 12 – Version 1.8.1
- Fixed an issue with some architect functionality not working if PUT or DELETE requests were disabled on server. - Fixed an issue with settings not saving properly sometimes. - Fixed an issue with default image element showing non existing image sometimes. - Fixed several issues with installer that would occur with various edge server configurations and restrictions. - Several other small bugfixes.
2016 April 18 – Version 1.8
- Fixed an issue with user registration sometimes not working. - Fixed an issue with user creation from users panel sometimes not working.
2016 February 13 – Version 1.7
- Export panel will now show an up to date images/html/css at all times. - Different users can now create a project with same name. - Hitting delete key when element text is being edited now ill not delete the whole element. - Fixed undo/redo buttons in context menu. - Fixed an issue where saving current project as template would not work properly. - Fixed an issue where header images and other styles would not be changeable on some templates. - Implemented a new installer that will try to automatically correct a number of common server issues. - Project create modal will now be focused when opened.
2015 November 23 – Version 1.6
- Tables context menu will now have several options to add and remove rows and columns. - Fixed an issue where preview button would sometimes not work on subsequent opens. - Fixed an issue where style changing from inspector panel would not work on some elements properly. - Fixed an issue where responsive video would not get exported properly sometimes. - Fixed an issue where users wouldn't get properly logged in after registration.
2015 September 20 – Version 1.5
- Fixed an issue where users sometimes would not be properly logged out without a full page refresh. - Fixed an issue with media manager not working properly on some servers. - Fixed an issue with icons manager not working properly on some servers. - Fixed an issue with linker sometimes displaying behind the browser window. - Fixed an issue with default language configuration option not working. - Fixed an issue with part of background panel sometimes not being visible. - Fixed an issue with element select box icons sometimes dropping to new line. - Corrected some issues that occurred if architect was installed in a sub-directory. - Fixed an issue with links to assets sometimes being stripped out from custom templates.
2015 July 11 – Version 1.4
2015 March 28 – Version 1.3
- Added 10 new templates. - Added new free dragging mode for ultimate freedom in element positioning. Enable/Disable from settings panel. - Fixed an issue with project preview not always displaying changes. - FTP details (except password) will now be remembered for project publishing. - Fixed several issues with exporting and previewing responsive video element. - Fixed an issue with users not being creatable by admin if registration is disabled. - Improved menu items duplication. Select a menu item > select list item from breadcrumbs > right click > duplicate. - Fixed issues with project exporting that occured on some shared hostings. - Improved project preview performance. - Fixed an issue with project html and css not saving properly from pages panel. - Fixed an issue with save/publish buttons disappearing on smaller screens. - Loading icon will now be shown until content is fully loaded. - Added some missing translations. - Fixed an issue with window not scrolling properly when dragging element against top edge. - Corrected a problem with scroll bar not appearing on screens with smaller height. - Fixed a bug with project preview when architect is installed in a sub-domain. - Fixed a bug with preset textures not working when architect is installed in a sub-domain. - Fixed a bug where image editor was not working on firefox if used from media manager.
2015 February 1 – Version 1.2
- Added new users management page. - Added permissions to various parts of architect like projects, themes, templates creation, deletion etc. - User registration can now be disabled from user management page. - Corrected a problem with theme creation and deletion. - Some fixes to installation when running older versions of PHP and MySQL. - Fixed a bug that prevented publishing of projects on PHP versions lower then 5.4
2015 January 11 – Version 1.1.1
- Fixed some problems that occurred when using a sub-domain to host architect. - Added a confirmation to project deletion. - Corrected some bugs with installation introduced in last update. - Added some missing translations. - Fixed a problem with exporting to FTP not working properly on some servers.
2015 January 10 – Version 1.1
- Architect is now fully translatable and supports multiple languages. - Navigation bar will now have a language switcher if there is more then 1 translation present. - New projects will now always have a placeholder image. - Added a favicon. - Column editor will now work properly with bootstrap column offsets. - Performance improvements.
2015 January 07 – Version 1.0