BeDesk is a self-hosted, feature packed customer support, ticketing, email management and helpdesk software that does not require any coding or server knowledge to setup.
It can automatically turn emails into tickets/replies and send agent replies made from BeDesk as emails. Customers can also create tickets and reply directly from BeDesk site.
- Email With Superpowers – Use as email management software, keeping your existing email account and receiving all the functionality of BeDesk.
- Emails To Tickets – Automatically turn emails from customers into tickets on BeDesk and send replies from BeDesk as emails.
- Notifications – Receive notifications via email, browser or mobile on various events, including new ticket, new reply, ticket assigned and more.
- Easy Installation – Install BeDesk easily with no coding or server knowledge in a few minutes with our easy to use installer and documentation.
- Reports – BeDesk will automatically generate reports on tickets, search, article views and more.
- High Performance – BeDesk is lightweight and has lighting fast performance and page load time out of the box.
- Optional Envato Module – Envato login, purchase code validation, earnings reports, automatic item importing and more.
- Knowledgebase Management – Organize your knowledge base using categories and tags, create articles with a powerful html editor.
- Appearance Editor – Change colors, images and text. Manage menus, SEO tags and more, all with a live preview using powerful appearance editor.
- Translation Ready – You can translate BeDrive easily from admin area without any need for 3rd party applications or configuration files.
- Responsive – BeDesk is fully responsive and will scale to the size of any device.
- Open Source – You will receive full non-encrypted and non-obfuscated source code, so you can modify it (or hire a freelancer to do it for you) in any way you want.
- Lifetime License – Pay once and receive a lifetime license. There are no recurring fees.
- Documentation – In depth offline documentation included. It Explains everything from installation to the many features.
- Social Login – Allow users to login with popular 3rd party sites (facebook, twitter, envato, google).
- Professional Design – Pixel-perfect design based on google’s material design guidelines.
- Search – Powerful search with multiple integrated providers, including elasticsearch, algolia, mysql and more.
- Rich Text Editor – Ticket body uses a rich text editor, that allows file uploads, code formatting, inline images, canned replies, links, undo/redo, drafts and more.
- Dark Mode – BeDesk comes with pre-built light and dark themes. You can fully customize them or add new themes via appearance editor.
- User Settings – Let users change common settings like their timezone, language, country and more.
- Roles – Flexible role system to assign users and agents to teams, organizations, companies and more.
- Menu Editor – All the menus across the site can be easily edited via drag and drop without any coding knowledge.
You can find the demo site for BeDesk by clicking Live Preview above.
Note that because demo site is shared between multiple users, some functionality (like deleting users, changing settings, sending emails etc) is disabled or might not work properly.
Demo site will refresh every hour, anything you might have created on the site will be deleted and you will need to log in again.
There are several pre-created users:
Admin with full permissions: email: email@example.com password: demo
Agent with restricted permissions: email: firstname.lastname@example.org password: demo
Customer with minimal permissions: email: email@example.com password: demo