AniScroll – Scroll Animation Effects.AniScroll is a Widget that provides dynamism and modernity to all sites created with Adobe Muse. It has a clean code that does not overload the pages where it is used. It is easy to use and configure, just a few clicks and ready for use.
- Automatic or manual trigger.
- Animation “IN” and “OUT”.
- Safe Loading System Libraries.
- Disable animation in mobile devices.
- Disable animation in Internet Explorer (from 6.0 to 10.0).
- Animation off up to a maximum width.
- Scroll Animated.
- Clean Code.
- Unlimited Items.
- Easy to Use.
- Quick Setup.
- Repeat Animation.
- and much more..
- widget AniScroll-v1.2.2.mulib
- AniScroll Widget
- Browse to the location where you downloaded the widget file.
- Extract the contents of the file.
- Double-click the MULIB file to import it into the Library. This will launch Muse if it’s not already open.
- After extracting the files, click the Import Muse Library icon at the bottom of the Library Panel in Muse.
- Browse to the location you where you extracted the widget files. Select the MULIB file.
Options and Setting:
To configure this widget follow these simple steps.
- Drag the widget “AniScroll” from the library panel to the page.
- Click the button located in the upper right part of widget to open the options panel.
- Add the library “animate.min.css”.
- In the TARGET section, add the names of graphic styles, preceded by a point and separated by a comma.
- In the ANIMATION section, select the type of animation input.
- check the box. if you want activate animation output.
- In ANIMATION SETTINGS section, add a delay and check the box if you want to repeat the animation. Also determine if you want to turn off animations in mobile devices, Internet Explorer and a Break Point.
- In TRIGGER SETTINGS section, check the box to activate the automated trigger. Otherwise specify the offset and the measurement unit will have.
- Modify it to adapt to its design.
08.07.2016 - ver 1.2.1 [new] Disable animation in mobile devices. [new] Disable animation in Internet Explorer (from 6.0 to 10.0). [new] Animation off up to a maximum width. [improvement] Updated version of Adobe Muse CC 2015.2.0. [improvement] Improved plugin performance.
08.06.2016 - ver 1.2.0 [new] Safe Loading System Libraries. [new] Automatic or manual trigger. [new] Units offset "px" or "%". [new] Animatión "IN" and "OUT". [new] Added checkbox to activate the animation output.
25.02.2016 - ver 1.1.0 - initial release.
Credits:Animate.css from Daniel Eden.
Note: The help file is included in the main package.