IsaGallery – Filterable Image Gallery for Adobe Muse.IsaGallery is an amazing gallery of images for adobe muse, with which you can show visitors or users of your website their images in a very colorful and pleasant. IsaGallery contains a huge amount of effects and animations that are fully configurable, it also includes a beautiful lightbox with lots of effects and animations. This great widget is built in a modular way, so that you can adapt it completely to the design of your project created with adobe muse. You will be able to include as many images as you wish, since the image module is built as a separate widget that can duplicate as many times as necessary. In addition, IsaGallery includes a large number of incredible features that will add modernity and dynamism to your website.
- 24 types of animations for hover images.
- 13 effects of animations for buttons.
- 74 animations for the light box.
- Clean Code.
- Unlimited Items.
- Easy to Use.
- Quick Setup.
- filters the images by category with animation effect.
- Automatic Font Size.
- Text automatically adapts to the size of the images.
- Dynamic tool-tip that indicates the number of active images in each category.
- Fully customizable design and infinite colors.
- Preloading images.
- and much more..
- - LT – IsaGallery Widget – V1.0.0.mulib
- Item Widget (Widget)
- Button Widget (Widget)
- Grid Widget (Widget)
- - DEMO – (Widgets)
- Browse to the location where you downloaded the widget file.
- Extract the contents of the file.
- Double-click the MULIB file to import it into the Library. This will launch Muse if it’s not already open.
- After extracting the files, click the Import Muse Library icon at the bottom of the Library Panel in Muse.
- Browse to the location you where you extracted the widget files. Select the MULIB file.
06.24.2019 - ver 1.0.1 [Fix] - Images are not loaded when the "Grid Widget" is in full width. [Fix] - The web page is locked when the user tries to stop the animation of the light box before it has finished.
15.12.2018 - ver 1.0.0 - initial release.
- Images from Enrique Meseguer, is licensed under the CC0 Creative Commons license.
- Animate.css from Daniel Eden, is licensed under the MIT license.
Note: The help file is included in the main package.