Android Live Tv Application is app that show live tv on android device. Watch your favorite TV channels Live in your mobile phone with this Android application on your Android device. that support almost all format.The application is specially optimized to be extremely easy to configure and detailed documentation is provided.
Demo Admin Url: https://goo.gl/A6kY0W
- All Device Combability(Responsive Design).
- Easily Navigate With Navigation View.
- Login, Register and Application Introduction
- Play/Pause online TV/Video Stream.
- Supports 720p/1080p HD mp4,mkv,m4v,mov,flv,avi,rmvb,rm,tp and many other video formats
- Almost all popular streaming protocols are supported, including HLS , MMS, RTSP, RTMP, and HTTP.
- YouTube Video Support.
- Channel Added With Category Wise.
- Recently Added Channel Display Seperate.
- Favorite Mode.
- Search Channel.
- Check Network Availability.
- No Flash Player Required.
- Easy Admin Panel with Latest Material Design
- One Signal Push Notification
- Admob ads Integrated(Banner/Interstital)
- Only available Studio code
- Simple and Attractive Admin Panel.
- Display Total Category and Channel Uploaded.
- Easily Add Category.
- Easily Add Category Item.
- Edit and Delete Category.
- Edit and Delete Category Item.
- Json Service
What You Get:
- Full Android Source Code.
- Full Php Code of Server Side.
- Android Package hierarchy (that tells which class is used for what).
- Full Document with Screen Shot.
We also provide support via Skype, Email & WhatsApp.
- Skype ID: support.viaviweb OR viaviwebtech
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
- WhatsApp: +919227777522
Change Log03 May 2017
- Vitamio vulnerability in playstore solve - Spacing issue between channel solve14 April 2017
- One Signal Push Notification Added - Document Update.20 June 2016
- Update Vitamio 5.0.2 Lib Version.
16 May 2016
- Update Vitamio 5.0.1 Lib Version.10 February 2016
- Update Vitamio Lib Latest Version30 January 2016
- Material Design Added - Report Channel Added - Related Channel Added - Android Studio & Eclipse Code Added.10 November 2014
- StartApp SDK Updated18 June 2014
- Admod with Google Play Service Lib.19 April 2014
- when in favorite mode.channel play issue solved