Latest Version: 31.03.2017 – v3.2. Check the changelog
Ajax Multi Upload for WordPress is a file upload WordPress plugin based on jQuery. It can be very easy implemented with simple [ajax_multi_upload] shortcode.
- Upload Single Or Multiple Files Via Ajax,
- Resize Images,
- Create Image Thumbnail (With Keep The Image Aspect Ratio),
- Upload Files Into WordPress Gallery, So They Can Be Managed,
- Easy Integration With Forms,
- Manage Form submissions via admin area,
- Submitting Form By Using Ajax,
- Create Any Number Of Thumbnails Under One Upload,
- Customizable Paths To Thumbnails Folders,
- Customizable Thumbnails Sizes And Dimensions,
- Pass Custom Data,
- Files Extension Filters,
- File Size Limit For Uploading,
- Limit Number Of Uploading Files,
- Auto Upload / Upload On Button Click / Upload On Form Submit,
- Custom Upload Button,
- Upload Statistics,
- And More…
This Item is Supported
Support is conducted through our Support Forum. We’re in GMT +1 and we aim to answer all questions within 24 hours in weekdays. In some cases the waiting time can be extended to 48 hours. Support requests sent during weekends or public holidays will be processed on next Monday or the next business day.
We Are Trusted by 80,000+ Customers
We are a team of passionate people with 10+ years of experience and 6+ years of our presence on ThemeForest. We specialize in WordPress, design and development. Please follow us to stay up to date as we continue to craft our works.
Updates31.03.2017 – v3.2
- Minor code fixes.
help/formProcessor.php help/formProcessorAjax.php js/myupload.js24.03.2017 – v3.1
- Email send function changed to wp_mail() (phpMailer script removed).
- Language files added.
- Minor code fixes.
ajax_multi_upload.php functions.php upload.php --- new files --- languages/amu-default.mo languages/amu-default.po --- removed directories --- phpMailer/08.04.2014 – v3.0
- Admin area form submission manager.
- New parameters for form integration: saveData, postType, attachImages, sendEmail, filesMin, requiredFields.
- Fix for ‘not showing thumbnails’ issue for small images.
- Security improvements. ‘path’ parameter is no longer available. Files by default are uploaded into WordPress media gallery.
- MAC OS support for displaying thumbnails added.