Aero | A Way to Show Emotion
Images alone are a very powerful way of communicating information. Animations are a very strong tool when telling a story. However, a combination of both is nothing more than a powerful way to show emotion. Aero is a collection of image hover effects that are very well crafted so that when you build your website you can touch people’s hearts.
Want to Learn a Bit More About Some of Aero’s Features?
Modern technologies are very easy to use and they can help you very much when building a website and maintaining it. This is why Aero is built with such technologies as
A modern development workflow
But, what if you want to use plain
A Minimalistic Powerful Architecture
Aero architecture is simple but very effective. It allows you to customize each image effect either from the sass configuration file or live directly in the browser through css variables.
Image Grid Support Right Out of The Box
Many times when you use images you want to create an image grid, for example, to create a portfolio. You will be happy to hear that Aero comes with a powerful fully customizable image grid out of the box.
Extensive Well Crafted Documentation
A lot of effort has been put into creating a very easy to use documentation. It can be opened directly in the browser through the
npm scrips. However, if you like you can build the documentation to static files so that you can have access to it anytime and anywhere without worrying about dependencies or other stuff that could stay in your way.
Optimised for Search Engines (SEO)
Aero’s HTML5 generated code meets the best SEO practices. Your images will be easily viewed by the search engines so you don’t have to worry about it too.
Need Some Help?
If you have a problem you can write an email anytime and describe your problem. Support requests are being processed on business days from 8:00 to 17:00 (GMT+3) as soon as possible.
v2.0 – New Implementation
- New branding - New demo page - New documentation - New architecture - New image grid - New gulp based workflow - New sass implementation - New pug effect mixin - New typescript effect interactions - New mouse direction awareness - New npm scripts automation - Support for development mode - Support for production mode - Support for image optimization - Support for image srcset - Support for all modern browsers - Support for full configuration - Support for responsive layout - Support for different types of devices - Support for css variables live configuration - 4 presets available - 18 curated and refreshed image hover effects - Significant performance improvements - Dropped support for IE
v1.5 (Jun 14, 2016)
- 5+ new effects - 1+ bonus effect - Visual improvements - New demo page - Sass files refactoring - Sass color config variables - Sass animations config variables - Sass transitions config variables - Sass modularization - Code cleaning and refactoring - Code commenting improvements - Size reduced from 56kb to 39kb - SVG compatibility for .img-box class object - HTML structure improvements - HTML/CSS class scope improvements - Minor bugs fixes
v1.4 (Oct 19, 2015)
- 1+ new effect - Visual improvements - SASS files refactoring
v1.3 (Oct 9, 2015)
- 3+ new effects - Consistent transitions improvement - Code optimization - Code cleaning - Code refactoring - Core 3D effects send to GPU with CSS3 - Small mobile bug fixes
v1.2 (Sept 19, 2015)
- 2+ new effects - Consistent performance improvements - Optimization for WordPress
v1.1 (Sept 15, 2015)
- Minor bugs fixed - Code optimization
v1.0 – Initial Release (Aug 15, 2015)
- 10 CSS3 Hover Effects - Fully Responsive