Please rate if you like this plugin to encourage me to develop new features! Thanks so much!
JQuery Activ’Map Plugin
a powerfull map with your own places
The perfect plugin to research and locate custom services and equipments in a city, among other things, Activ’Map is a JQuery plugin using the Google Maps API V3 and Bootstrap 3.x which display a map with markers sorted by categories.
Based on HTML5 – CSS3 – Bootstrap 3.x – JQuery – Google Maps API V3
- Ready to run without Bootstrap if needed
- Accordion panels contains checkbox filters (tags) which shows or hides the associated places in a removable panel and the corresponding markers on the Google Maps.
- Click on a place to focus on the marker on the map and vice versa.
- The markers can be clustered if too numerous. The system is fully responsive so the removable panel displays itself or not according to the device.
- Remove or add your own categories, tags and places as many as you want!
- Define the center of the map by simply inputting the latitude and the longitude.
- Customize your map with Snazzy Maps
- Custom marker icon for each place
- JSON support