Do you want to protect your online privacy? Than you should check out this plugin!
What is this plugin about?This plugin will not put your entire WordPress website behind a proxy! It will allow you to use your server as a proxy server. By using links in this format: YOUR_SERVER_URL?zapp_url=PROXIED_URL – the PROXIED_URL will see your IP address as your server’s IP address, even if you are seeing the web page from PROXIED_URL
Zapp Proxy Server Plugin for WordPress is a powerful tool to create a personal proxy server on your WordPress host.
Our intuitive, easy-to-use system allows you to create a a proxy server by just installing the plugin. After installation, you will be able to use your website as a proxy server, out of the box.
What You Can Do With This Plugin?
- Use your WordPress server as a private proxy server
- Ability to add the [zapp-display-input] to display an input field and button – with which users can submit URLs to be proxied – video tutorial
- Create API keys to restrict external access to the plugin’s functionality
- Blacklist/ Whitelist URLs that will or will not be able to be accessed using the custom proxy server
- Enable CORS (cross-origin resource sharing)
- Enable caching for accessed resources – a copy of the webpage will be kept on your server, for a predefined period of time, for later use
- You can use external proxies instead of your server’s IP
- Change the User Agent that is visible for accessed websites
- Prevent robots from indexing proxied pages
- This plugin also has a responsive design, is fully mobile compatible, is translations ready, is optimized for speed – has no speed impact and benefits of lifetime updates and support.
Testing Zapp Proxy Server Plugin
You can test the Zapp Proxy Server Plugin on this page:
Need support?Please check our knowledge base, it may have the answer to your question or a solution for your issue. If not, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond as soon as I can.
Changelog:Version 1.0 Release Date 2018-07-09
First version released!Version 1.0.1 Release Date 2018-08-09
Added the ability to disable proxy functionality for not logged in users Added a new shortcode to display an input field where website users can enter an URL to be proxiedVersion 1.0.2 Release Date 2018-08-28
Fixed API key usageVersion 1.0.3 Release Date 2018-09-25
BugfixesVersion 1.0.4 Release Date 2019-01-19
Added Gutenberg block supportVersion 1.0.5 Release Date 2019-04-19
Security updateVersion 1.0.6 Release Date 2019-04-19
Translation updateVersion 1.0.7 Release Date 2019-05-05
Added support for defining cookies in proxy requestsVersion 1.0.8 Release Date 2019-08-25
Added the ability to add multiple user agent variants to requestsVersion 1.0.9 Release Date 2019-11-15
WordPress 5.3 compatibility updateVersion 1.1.0 Release Date 2020-05-11
New features added for content templates Bugfix update
Are you already a customer?If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 5.4 Tested!
Do you like our work and want more of it? Check out this plugin bundle!